This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard (WEEK 9)

Topic » Backyard (WEEK 9)

2645 days 2 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
Congrats Javi :D
2645 days 2 hours ago
Javio
I'm happy and sad, because I wanted to be in final 3, but I don't want to nom u girls :/
2645 days 2 hours ago
Minniemax
Yep :( I know
2645 days 2 hours ago
Javio
I mean, I have to nom 1 of you (at least) and I don't want to do it u.u
2645 days 2 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
Its okay javi *Hugs*
2645 days 2 hours ago
NoBow
I wanted to do that Harley but a couple people had the same avatar and some other people left the group so it might've been a biiit too confusing
2645 days 2 hours ago
Minniemax
Well at least I didn't get total 0 .....I was sooooooo gonna cry lol
2645 days 2 hours ago
NoBow
Javi, you have tonight and tomorrow until 4PM EST to post your nominations in the living room.
2645 days 2 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
Ohhhh well you could just describe them couldn't you like use your wiki page for season 2 and season 1 could be some of the houseguests that look different I guess
2644 days 7 hours ago
NoBow
Welcome to the BB-Advantage competition HouseGuests, all of you are eligible to compete. The winner of this challenge will win an advantage in Part Three of the Final Head of Household next week. If the winner is evicted this week or loses the first two parts in the Final HoH, this advantage will go to waste.
2644 days 7 hours ago
NoBow
This is our final non-live competition of the season, and what better way to end things off then with the classic Tengaged popularity contest, Make a Rainbow!

Normally, you would get Tengageders to comment on a blog in order to create a rainbow based on their colour level, but because this competition is all about giving one of you a huge power, you’ll be the one’s making rainbows.

The way this competition will work is you will send me a mail with 15 Tengaged usernames, with each person being listed in order from White to TV Star. Completing one full list with a person for all fifteen colour levels will make one rainbow. The HouseGuest who makes the most rainbows my Midnight EST tonight will win the Advantage.

The colour levels in order are:
White, yellow, orange, light green, green, blue, purple, red, brown, black, silver, gold, sky, blood,tv star
2644 days 7 hours ago
NoBow
To clarify, when sending a mail, make sure to include ONE person for each colour. Send one full rainbow at a time. You can use yourself and other players in this game, but you can only use any person ONCE!!
2644 days 7 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
welp I know I cant win this comp *Sits on chair and drinks tea* Goodluck boos XD
2643 days 9 hours ago
NoBow
bump
2643 days 9 hours ago
NoBow
bump

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!