This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #19

Topic » Immunity Challenge #19

2063 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2063 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, I will send each of you ten excerpts of confessionals from players that have been voted out of this game. You must identify who said each confessional, and it will be multiple choice with three options. You must send in your answers by 11:00 pm EST. The person with the most correct answers wins immunity, guaranteeing themselves a spot in the final tribal council. Any questions?
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I have the results! I will go question by question revealing the results. Lorenzo did not submit.
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 1 was... PIES!

TJ and Ikah score a point!

Ikah: 1
TJ: 1
Ryan: 0
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 2 was... PATRICK!

Ryan and TJ score a point!

TJ: 2
Ryan: 1
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 3 was... KYLE R!

TJ scores a point!

TJ: 3
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 4 was... BUDD!

TJ scores a point!

TJ: 4
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 5 was... GAMO!

Ikah scores a point!

Ikah: 2
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 6 was... TIFFANY!

Nobody scores!

Ikah: 2
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 7 was... LOGAN!

Ryan and Ikah score a point.

Ikah: 3
Ryan: 2
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Actually my bad, Ikah got question #6 right.

Ikah: 4
Ryan: 2
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 8 was... BRADY!

Ikah and Ryan score a point.

Ikah: 5
Ryan: 3
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 9 was... KYLE W!

Ikah and TJ score a point.

Ikah: 6
TJ: 5
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Question 10 was... TIFFANY!

TJ scores a point.

Ikah: 6
TJ: 6

Which means we are tied!
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this tiebreaker, you must send me what you think the confessional count for this season is. You are allowed to go over, just the shortest difference between the two. Please send me your answer ASAP. Votes will be due tomorrow as well.
2062 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I made a fake idol I feel safe so so worried I will look for the idol hopefully find it

Pies

Thank u mud for this opportunity,I would like to win this time around
I have to start the game in day 0 because we are all masters of the chessboard and we all wanna win.

Patrick

mhhhh ok Hi dumbass VL anyway do my first confessional how disgusting anyway moving on so I see the cast and I'm like ooooo bit h this cast came straight out the devil's asshole hunny the most vile stupid and evil human beings in one cast including mwah

Kyle

Thanks for casting me i appreciate that alot <3
Tbh I don't even understand how some of those people weren't casted.. The people I'm playing with must really be good.

Budd

OH LET'S GO! Playing the game after SOOOO long feels GREAT! This is the first group game in months so I hope I still have my strong game intact.

Gamo

ahhhhhhh I’m in survivor bitches!!!! I’m back and better than ever, not gonna lie I flopped twice but mark my words I’m going to be an icon this time laughs

Tiffany

hey whats up viewers longuem it feels good to be back for muds final season. i got screwed the first time and didnt really have any other opportunities to play in it since then

Logan

Mud definitely did stick to his word with how random this cast would be and it’s so fucking funny lol because I would of never expected pies to get in over Julian like that’s crazy.

Brady

Ok. I have so many alliances. Right now I think I can go far.

Kyle W

so I’m walking out to the challenge and all I see is materials to do something I’m talking sharpies, paint, brushes, cast photos, yarn, rope, etc. and all I have to say and do about this is roll my fucking eyes and say fuck this. I hate this fucking challenge it’s dumb and stupid in my opinion literally I just want to lay down and enjoy the sun maybe get a tan you know. Ughhh

Tiffany

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!