This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

2093 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, for this challenge you will all be playing this game:
http://www.holdthebutton.com/

You must screenshot it, and send me your score. You may submit as many times as you want, and I will use your best score as your final submission. I will take only THE TOP score from each tribe. So each tribe can send as many screenshots as they would like, but the person with the top score from each tribe will count. In your screenshots, make sure I can see your profile page in another window, so that I can see your $Ts. This ensures that nobody is cheating and giving other people their scores.

The tribe with the highest top score wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. The losing tribe goes to tribal council, where somebody will become the 12th person voted out of this game. Submissions are due to me at 10:00 pm EST tomorrow.

Are there any questions?
2093 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
mud i have tov quitthe season sadly becuase this is my last week of school for 2 weeks so il be ruining my tribe andv things i quit i love this game but i am busy all week
2093 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, Pies has officially quit the game. I will make the announcement of who will be entering the game tomorrow.
2093 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
im sorry ;c
2093 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
mud im so sorry ;c
2093 days 14 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
You sent two more players in. Don't apologize
2093 days 14 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
wait about that mud i dont quit
2093 days 13 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
mud i dont quit becuase i just found out the plan all week was cancleied
2093 days ago
mudndawilderness
Oh ok
2092 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I have the results! I will start with the first place tribe, and work my way down.
2092 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
In first place...
2092 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
With 11:45:05...

TJ! Which means...

PALAKA WINS IMMUNITY AND REWARD!
2092 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
WHAT
2092 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
In second place...
2092 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
YIPPEE
2092 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
With 10:01:00...

LUTO WINS IMMUNITY!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!