This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
James: Voting Silver!
Biggest threat left
I might be able to get 2nd over Rubes
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: (James) Its either me or you this vote, I hope it you though lol gl
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Rubes: I am voting for James because I have a better chance at winning this game if he isn't in f3
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Silver is voted out*
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: When I had 4 out of 5 correct in the fire making Challenge I thought I had it too, but unfortunately it didn鈥檛 work out that way. I feel sad because I felt like I put a lot into this game, but I鈥檓 not bitter I respect the move by Patrick I wish him and Rubes luck. Patrick definitely made the right decision, I鈥檓 proud of him 馃槀. I think I played the best game I could play, I鈥檓 still pretty new to group games so I know that I could get better and grow. If Patrick makes it to the end I鈥檓 voting for him, followed by Rubes. I enjoyed my experience and yeah that鈥檚 all I have to say. Silver out 馃槤
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: (a) How does it feel to be in the F3?
Pleasantly surprising. I did not expect to make it this far so I'm really proud of myself.
(b) Who will you take if you win immunity?
Rubes
(c) Do you think you can beat both of the others?
I think I can beat both. I think I have a stronger case, and I hope the jury respects that.
(d) Why should you be the sole survivor of Mud's Survivor: Side by Side?
I came in not knowing anybody and being one of the higher ranked players in the game and despite that I still managed to make it to the Final 3 without receiving any votes all season. I also think I played an all-encompassing game because I think I've played socially, strategically and physically. My loyalties were also flexible and because of that I managed to make it this far.
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Rubes: (a) How does it feel to be in the F3?
It's amazing! And considering I nearly went home at one point against Will I fought back to create a big alliance!
(b) Who will you take if you win immunity?
I would for sure take Patrick! I feel like I may have a better chance at winning against him and I would then mind if either of us won!
(c) Do you think you can beat both of the others?
Honestly no but I'm still gonna try my best to rally up votes if I make it to the final!
(d) Why should you be the sole survivor of Mud's Survivor: Side by Side?
I should be the sole survivor of Mud's Survivor because I feel like I have been a very strategic and social player this season! Even though I haven't won any immunity challenges I've been pretty secure at tribal because I have flown under the radar of everyone and stocked with a strong alliance all the way to the end!
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
James: (a) How does it feel to be in the F3? Without trying to be cocky, to an extent I'm not surprised as I knew I was giving the loyalty to get it back from people remaining
(b) Who will you take if you win immunity? Rubes definitely. I'll feel crap but (nm saving this as just seen third Question )
(c) Do you think you can beat both of the others? Patrick definitely not. Rubes it's anyone's game, I did more imo though
(d) Why should you be the sole survivor of Mud's Survivor: Side by Side? Because I played a strong social game, beat the arguably biggest threat in a tiebreaker (him being the biggest threat being the reason we tried giving him 7th), and I only rarely received votes. I also kept things real with everyone, which I'm proud of
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Patrick wins immunity*
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: James
Before the finale I told myself that I wanted to sit next to Rubes at the end. You're the last big threat remaining to win and therefore I have to vote you out. I'm sorry.
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*James is voted out*
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Vlad: Voting Patrick
He actually played this rather than just sheeping
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tris: voting rubes cuz patrick a snake
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: (Patrick) I love the both of you but I think Patrick has played the best game so I have to give my vote to him. Whatever those bitter people in the jury say, I think you both deserve to be here.
2212 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: Im voting for rubes to win cause patrick has very poor jury management

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!