This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals+Voting History

Topic » Confessionals+Voting History

2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Voting History: http://imgur.com/YP1nSgJ
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Michael:
i am going to care about myself until alan is gone
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
AJ:
So, I've been placed on a tribe with almost no one I know. That sucks. My main goal is to appear like this common player. But I'll be the Wolf in Sheep's clothing, because I'm here to play. Normally, I'm all smiles and play nicely, not ready to make a move. But this time, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get to the end. If I lose to a bitter jury, so be it. This isn't M&M's Survivor anymore. This is AJ's Island. So, to start my season off on the right foot, I bet all $20 on the Hidden Immunity Idol Clue.
XOXO AJ
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Michael:
"Oh no jake is gone"-said nobody in this game it's just one less person to worry about
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Michael:
Our tribe is shelfish as hell lol
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Renny:
In my drake tribe i have a solid 3 with noah and max, were voting jett of tonight ( i hope ) hes in other games with me so that can be very dangerous! Kiara is hopefully next, same reason as jett lol. Im starting to get close with noah and we seem to have a solid lock on this game, possibly an idol gets found between us and we can take control of this tribe for now! Lol
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robin:
This tribe is such a mess. I only trust ryan. Everybody else doesn't really discuss anything.
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
AJ:
Okay, so not exactly a hard vote. Alex is inactive AF. But I have interesting news. I'm in a F5 with Lana, Ryan, Mike, and Robin. My true loyalty is to Ryan and Lana. Robin is super shady. So I'll try to get him out right before merge.  The biggest plan is making sure the Team Fierce stays tight.
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Armanti:
So far, I feel responsible for losing the immunity and even though I'm safe, I don't feel safe going into any future ones, because I feel like I'll be an easy target. I've tried, but it's been hard to make allies. I'm really hoping I can get that immunity idol to protect myself.
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Michael:
I want Armenti to feel safe around me so if we make merge and we are down in numbers i can get him to flip
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
AJ:
So, last vote was pretty systematic. Vote out the weak link. Hopefully we can win the next challenge and take someone from over there. I'd want to take Brooke, but no matter what, the goal should be to win. Right now, my tight-knit F5 has the majority on the tribe. So if we enter the merge with an advantage, we can Pagong the other tribe, then take out Armanti and Gamo. Then I align an F3 with Ryan and Lana/Robin and we sail to F3.
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Dan:
Hey what's up people, Some of you probably don't know who I am or what I plan on doing in this game. I have been active for the first couple of day because I've been busy smoking the good kush and spending my time with my favorite red solo cup. U probably already know that there's majority alliance on my tribe that I'm not apart of. If we go to tribal. my ass is my likely grass so I gotta make sure my like monkey ass tribe wins this challenges so I stay in this game. I don't really have a say in my tribe right now and it's not looking to hot. But I'm a very positive thinker and there's always a way out of every situation.
Step 1: actually start socializing with everyone and relay information about the minority of the tribe to the majority of the tribe. So the target gets off my back for
being inactive and I can survive until a tribe swap
Step 2: when it hits the tribe swap, I'm open game to anyone and tribe boundaries are nothing to me.
I'm not a fan of big alliance and all that jazz. So I need a number 1. someone who I can bro down with and really make an impact in this game. I really like Renny and i think me and him would make a good pair. But to my knowledge. Renny is on the outs as well so I think I can trust him now. I'm always going to suck up to Jett big time. Him and Maryland are probably running the majority alliance so if I get to them, i might stick around til a tribe swap.
2798 days 6 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Good first confessional XD

Michael:
i am going to care about myself until alan is gone
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
AJ:
So, time to say some shit. Mutinying is dumb. Good twist, but bad to do in-game this early. I think that you should only mutiny of you are in a bad situation and entering a better one. So, I'm not mutinying. I sincerely hope no one else does either. If they do, it's their funeral. I'll gladly be the Undertaker.
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Armanti:
I'm really glad we won immunity because I felt like I would have been in danger if we hadn't. Hopefully, the fact that I did the best in the challenge, other people didn't compete, and our new tribe mate will take the target off my back.
2798 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Max:
Ok so I really should have sent one of these earlier so I will just summarize what has happened so far for me. At the start I have found myself in two alliances. One consisting of Alan, Michael, Kiara and I. The other one is Renny, Noah, and I. Both I think are relatively strong alliances and I believe they trust me after the first vote since I voted with the first one and I tried to get Renny and Noah to change their vote but I learnt that they couldn't change. Now at the second vote I can tell things are going to get complicated really soon since Dan mutinied. I think I got everyone on board with voting Brooke due to her being inactive on the tribe, but that leaves only Jett outside of my alliances, and if he mutinies then I officially forced to pick an alliance and I am really hoping for the merge or a tribe swap before that happens or else I will be losing trust with someone, and I don't need that. Also on another note I wish my tribe would stop slacking in challenges. I probably spent over an hour playing that last challenge to get me score and only 2 other people played in total, with mediocre scores. It's just really frustrating…

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!