This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12

Topic » Tribal Council #12

2879 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat. Kolby wears immunity, so he cannot be voted out.

Kolby: Congratulations on immunity! This immunity made you safe on a crucial vote. How do you make sure you don't mess up, even though you do have immunity?

Red: You tried hard at this challenge, but sadly you did not make it past the first round. Do you feel vulnerable tonight?

Justin: Do you trust anybody in this game?

Kevin: What is this vote based on?

Votes are due by 8:00 pm EST. I will post a non-live challenge after the votes are read, but you will want to be there, since you will have an advantage.
2879 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: You tried hard at this challenge, but sadly you did not make it past the first round. Do you feel vulnerable tonight?

Yes I do. I mean it is between 3 people for who is going home. It could very well be me
2879 days 6 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin: What is this vote based on?

Simply who u can beat in the end to win this game. Makes it a little harder cause we dont know if its a F2 or F3
2879 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I'll tell this to all of you- if you paid attention, you would know if it's a f3 or f2.
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, bear with me, I'm on my phone.

Let me tally the votes.
*Goes to get urn*
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will leave the tribal council area immediately. Let's get to the vote.
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kevin
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red. That's 1 vote Kevin, 1 vote Red.
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kevin. We have a tie.
2878 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
Saw it comeing
2878 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, like always, we will have a revote. Kevin and red will not vote, and you can only vote for Red of Kevin. If there is still a tie, we will have a tiebreaker challenge. Votes are due ASAP, and if I receive all the votes by 9:00, I will read them. If not, I will wait until 10:00. So be prepared for a tiebreaker challenge at either 9 or 10.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!