This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11

Topic » Tribal Council #11

2881 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat. Justin wears immunity, so he cannot be voted out.

Justin: Congrats on the back to back immunity wins! Do you think people might see you as a physical threat for the last few votes?

Kolby: Do you think you might be going home tonight? Why or why not?

Red: How important is loyalty in the game? Does it have some downfalls?

Kevin: Tonight is the last night to play idols. Do you think we will see one tonight?

Ryan: What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due by 7:00 pm EST tomorrow. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please mail me. Tonight is the last night to use them! Also, please send me a confessional, voicing your thoughts about the vote.
2881 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby: Do you think you might be going home tonight? Why or why not?

In this game it is ALWAYS possible to go home, if you don't have the necklace! So it COULD be me but it COULD be someone else! Ya never know :o
2881 days 7 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin: Tonight is the last night to play idols. Do you think we will see one tonight?

Not sure. I think we may have seen it already if there were any
2880 days 23 hours ago
RyanS
I'm basing my vote off of what's better for my game in the long run
2880 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
Here
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.
*Goes to get urn*
2880 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
Hey
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2880 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
*Looks around*
2880 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
;)
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Kolby stands*
"I ain't going no where you wonky bitches"
*Hands me an idol*
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
The rules of Survivor state that when a hidden immunity idol is played, all votes for that person do not count, and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This IS a hidden immunity idol, all votes for Kolby will not count. Let’s get to the vote.
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote…
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby. Does not count.
2880 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!