This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10

Topic » Tribal Council #10

2883 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat. Justin has individual immunity, so he cannot be voted out.

Justin: How great is it to have immunity this late in the game? Do you think you can make finals?

Ryan/Kolby: You two had quite the argument at the challenge. How will that affect your decision at this vote?

Red: How does it feel to still be in the game after your idol play? Do you think you have recovered?

Kevin: At the challenge, the votes were originally a 6 way tie. How does this show the relationships of people in this game?

Michael: Do you feel like you will be a target tonight, based off of all the votes you got last tribal?

Votes are due to me by 10:00 pm EST tomorrow. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please mail me. You only have two more chances to use them! Also, please send confessionals voicing your thoughts about the vote.
2883 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby: You two had quite the argument at the challenge. How will that affect your decision at this vote?

It will drastically effect the vote, and I think we both agree on that.
2883 days 3 hours ago
RyanS
I think that argument will be the argument that's known for this season. I think it's also a pivotal point in deciding which way the game flips
2883 days 3 hours ago
RyanS
Way the game turns**
2883 days 2 hours ago
Maicolx3
Michael: Do you feel like you will be a target tonight, based off of all the votes you got last tribal?

- In the game of Survivor there will always be people who are with you and people who aren't.
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.
*Goes to get urn*
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will leave the tribal council area immediately. Let’s get to the vote.
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote…

Michael
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Red. That’s 1 vote Michael, 1 vote Red.
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Michael
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Red. That’s 2 votes Michael, 2 votes Red. 3 votes left.
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Michael
2882 days 4 hours ago
Maicolx3
Bye lol
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Oh shit I got that wrong
2882 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

The twelfth person voted out of Survivor: Babylon and the fifth member of our jury…

Michael. That’s 4, that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.
*Grabs torch*
Michael, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!