This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Will be live, and will take place after the votes are read.
2883 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, nobody's online, so i will do a non-live challenge.
2883 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, this challenge will test your relationships with your tribemates.

Each person will vote for someone else to win immunity. You cannot vote for yourself. If you do not vote, you will not be able to win immunity. You are allowed to communicate with others for this challenge. Whoever receives the most votes will win immunity, and a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

Any questions? Please submit your answers by 2:00 pm EST tomorrow.
2883 days 11 hours ago
BeastBoy
Shouldn't take that long for people to vote
2883 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok, you're not gonna believe this: There is a SIX WAY TIE. So, here's how it's gonna work. You need to vote for someone different than you did last time. If there is somehow still a tie, then I will have Daniel decide. Votes are still due by 2:00 pm EST tomorrow, but I will read them early if I get them beforehand.
2883 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Damn...
2883 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
What is it with you guys and ties??? LMAO
2883 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Oooh Daniel deciding would really fit the eye for an eye theme
2883 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
I love this little clique of Kevin/Micheal/Ryan!! They all are sticking together but don't trust ONE person within them to vote one to win, and with the tie means one of them voted someone outside the alliance! Interesting O.o
2883 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
Or the revenge vote created the tie????
2883 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
Oops
2883 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
yeah lol
2883 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
Wait not revenge vote WE VOTED WITH EACHOTHER
2883 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
Just wanted to let you all know that Kolby has lied like sooooo many times. He's lied about where his votes are going. For example, in the first tiebreaker he asked WHY he should vote for me if I wanted an extra vote. AND BAM he's supposed to be voting for me, but oh wait he didn't :( sooooo sadddd why didn't I expect it??
2883 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
1. I never lied about that... I never agreed to voting to save you.

2. Can you even name another example of a lie?

3. You have proposed to me a blindside recently, are you going to lie and deny that?

4. Y'all are voting for me anywho so..
2883 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
Ummmm obligation to #3???? YOU proposed that

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!