This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9

Topic » Tribal Council #9

2885 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello, everyone. Please take a seat. Kevin wears immunity, so he cannot be voted out tonight.

Michael: That challenge was not a good one for you. Do you think you could be voted out because of what everyone else thinks of you?

Kevin: Congratulations on immunity! You were also chosen as one of the most likely to win. Could that mean that people see you as a threat?

Red: You were chosen as the most likely to be voted out next, and you also received a lot of votes at last tribal. Is there anything you can do to keep yourself from getting voted out?

Ryan: People thought of you as the most likely to be dragged to the end. Does this worry you, considering the fact that people might not vote for you if you make it to the end?

Kolby: What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Daniel: Do you think any idols are still in play? If so, when do you think they will be played?

Justin: Pika will be voting at this tribal council. How do you think this will effect the vote?

Votes are due to me by 9:00 pm EST tomorrow. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand. Remember, final 5 is the last time to use them!  Please send a confessional voicing your thoughts about the vote.
2885 days 6 hours ago
BeastBoy
Pika will have a big impact because his vote can determine who goes home
2885 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: You were chosen as the most likely to be voted out next, and you also received a lot of votes at last tribal. Is there anything you can do to keep yourself from getting voted out?

I got votes from everyone. The only person who didn't vote me was Jabbar. I have no one in the game. People can use me as a vote
2885 days 4 hours ago
Maicolx3
Michael: That challenge was not a good one for you. Do you think you could be voted out because of what everyone else thinks of you?

- Well that's your opinion. I chose to not feel that way about this challenge. No I don't lol
2884 days 20 hours ago
RyanS
Yeah it's weird being classified as that and maybe it'll be tough convincing the jury to vote for me
2884 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby: What are you basing your vote on tonight?
In survivor its not basing things off of one thing but the whole picture in general
2884 days 9 hours ago
danielm345
Daniel: Do you think any idols are still in play? If so, when do you think they will be played?

I haven't heard talk of any so idk
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.
*Goes to get urn*
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will leave the tribal council area immediately. Let’s get to the vote.
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote…

Michael
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Michael
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Michael. That's 3 votes Michael.
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Daniel
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Daniel
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Daniel. That's 3 votes Michael, 3 votes Daniel. 2 votes left.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!