This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Tahyul)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Tahyul)

2921 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone. Please take a seat.

Phil: Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you need this immunity after last tribal council?

Virgie: Now that you don't have immunity, do you think that a lot of people will want you gone?

Hufus: Tonight is the last night to play hidden immunity idols. Does that scare you, since no idols have been played yet?

Aron: Last tribal was definitely chaotic. Where does everyone stand after that vote off?

Rico: Since you were saved last vote, do you feel like there is a definite majority, or do you think that things could shift?

Votes are due by 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. If anybody has an idol and wants to play it, please mail me ahead of time. Please send me a confessional about the vote as well.
2921 days 5 hours ago
virgie88
I think it does put a huge target on my back, because I don't have immunity. I will not give up though. I'm a fighter till the end.
2921 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
Someone may use the idol tonight, so nothing is sure so far. This tribal could go anyway then, and the only person safe until now is Phil. It's def scary and we just gotta hope for the best.
2921 days 2 hours ago
PhilR
Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you need this immunity after last tribal council?

It is a really nice feeling. I dont have to worry about being blindsided.
2921 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Again, I will read the votes earlier if they are all submitted.
2921 days 1 hour ago
ricorivera
Since you were saved last vote, do you feel like there is a definite majority, or do you think that things could shift?

Things can very well shift, it just all depends on the way all the votes fall and whether or not an idol is played
2921 days ago
hadoush
I dont really know and I don't really care for this one because I was asleep for the challenge :l
2920 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
1/5 votes received
2920 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
3/5
2920 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
4/5
2920 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
5/5 votes received. Let me mail everyone, then I will start reading them.
2920 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*goes to get urn*
2920 days 6 hours ago
virgie88
here we go
2920 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now is the time to do so. Tonight is the last night to play them.
2920 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Virgie stands and hands me 2 idols*

She uses one on herself, and another one on Aron. All votes for both of them will not count.

Let's get to the votes.
2920 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!