This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2922 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Check in starts now.
2922 days 4 hours ago
PhilR
Here
2922 days 4 hours ago
virgie88
here<3
2922 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I think we can FINALLY have a live challenge!
2922 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tbh I wasn't expecting this, so give me like a minute to figure out the chalkenge
2922 days 4 hours ago
virgie88
What does live mean? lol
2922 days 4 hours ago
ricorivera
nere
2922 days 4 hours ago
ricorivera
i think it means that well play it now virgie
2922 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yeah, the challenge will not last 24 hours. It will happen right now and will be more fast-paced.
2922 days 4 hours ago
virgie88
oh ok lol
2922 days 4 hours ago
virgie88
this is exciting :)
2922 days 4 hours ago
PhilR
fantastic
2922 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
Here, but im heading home in a few minutes... :( Happy mother's day to ur moms guys!
2922 days 4 hours ago
virgie88
thank u Hufus yours also :)
2922 days 4 hours ago
ricorivera
thanks hufus, you too
2922 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ooh, I have a good challenge!!!
It's called "find me"
In this challenge, you will need to find tengagers that fit the specifications I give you. I will post a specification (example: the tengager needs to have the letter A in their name). As fast as you can, you will need to find a tengager that fits that specification. To get points, you need to paste the link to their profile page on this forum. Each tengager is worth one point. Whoever posts the link to a tengager that fits the specifications first gets a point. Whoever gets to 4 points first wins immunity. No idol clues this time.

Any questions?

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!