This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #5 (Tahyul)

Topic » Tribal council #5 (Tahyul)

2922 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone. Please grab a seat.

Virgie: Congrats on immunity! With your second win, do you think you're becoming a threat to some players?

Aron: You were SO close to winning immunity! Do you feel nervous tonight?

Kyle: Last vote, everyone stuck together to vote out Dave. How do you think this vote will shake out since people need to turn on each other?

Hufus: You didn't even try in the challenge, are you concerned that not putting in the effort might cause you to lose if you make it to the end?

Rico: No idols have been played yet, and next tribal council is the last time to use them. Do you think any of them will be played tonight?

Phil: Is it important to get big threats out of the game? Why or why not?

Votes are due by 5:00 pm EST tomorrow. If anybody wants to play an idol, please mail me ahead of time. Please send confessionals to tell me about this vote.
2922 days 15 hours ago
hadoush
Not really, just, partly nervous. Praying not to get eliminated xD
2922 days 14 hours ago
Kyle12212
i think it will get really crazy soon. This tribal is definently a turning point in the game. Well just have to see what happens
2922 days 14 hours ago
ricorivera
I honestly have no idea what's gonna happen from now on! All I can do is hope that I'm not going to be the next one gone
2922 days 13 hours ago
PhilR
Is it important to get big threats out of the game? Why or why not?
Yes, if you dont take out the competition they will come back to eliminate you.
2922 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
I hope it doesnt... I mean, this challenge was off my limits. I'm still newbie at TG, so i was sure I wouldnt win this... I was clueless about how to share my blog (who to share, i mean), so I didnt even try lol I just commented on the other blogs and hoped for the best. I think this challenge in particular shouldnt overcome the fact that I've been trying hard so far.
2922 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2/6 votes received
2922 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
3/6
2922 days 5 hours ago
hadoush
((Good morning xD lmao so tired I woke up at 10:30 am))
2921 days 23 hours ago
virgie88
I do feel like some players might see me as a threat, because of my second win. It wasn't easy though. I worked my butt off to get where I'm at & I'm going to keep fighting till I can't fight anymore.
2921 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
5/6 votes received
2921 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I will read the votes early if everyone submits their votes, but the challenge will still take place at the same time.
2921 days 20 hours ago
Kyle12212
who hasnt voted yet
2921 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I can't say, sorry!
2921 days 19 hours ago
Kyle12212
ok
2921 days 16 hours ago
hadoush

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!