This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Tahyul)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Tahyul)

2924 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hey, everyone. Take a seat. This time, I will ask one question to each of you.

Kyle: Congrats on winning immunity! However, the challenge showed that you are the most strategic, most likely to make a big move, and most likely to be blindsided. Does this worry you at all?

Virgie: You were shown to be most trustworthy. Why do you think people thought this way? How important is trust in the game, really?

Phil: Last vote, there was a clear group of 4 voting together. Do you think those same alliances will stick for this tribal council, or will they shift?

Hufus: What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Dave: That challenge was a rough one for you. You were shown to be least trustworthy, as well as most likely to get voted out next. How did you react to this? Does it affect the way you will be voting?

Rico: You were one of the people to be considered as most likely to be dragged to the end. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is it important to keep you around, since people think they can simply "drag" you?

Aron: You were tied for the lowest score in the challenge. Why is that? Do you feel confident tonight without immunity?

Votes are due by 4:00 pm EST tomorrow, followed by a challenge. If you cannot come at this time for the challenge, mail me and I may change it to 5:00. Since this is a new time, I will be flexible with your schedules.

Also, I would appreciate it if you could send a confessional about this vote, last vote I knew exactly where everyone's head was at and I want it to be the same for this vote.
2924 days 17 hours ago
DaveRCB
That challenge was a rough one for you. You were shown to be least trustworthy, as well as most likely to get voted out next. How did you react to this? Does it affect the way you will be voting?
I was confused and definitely conserned about it, I'm not sure why I would be considered to be least trustworthy, but I can see why I'm likely to be voted out next XD But my vote is completly in the air since I have no idea how to vote this time XD
2924 days 17 hours ago
hadoush
I think I'm always down to the lowest points because of my lack of communication with the others, but I'm confident that I wont get voted out this time due to the fact that most of them want Dave out due to the most popular answer for who will most likely get evicted next is Dave
2924 days 17 hours ago
ricorivera
You were one of the people to be considered as most likely to be dragged to the end. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is it important to keep you around, since people think they can simply "drag" you?

This isn't the first time i'll admit that i dont have much knowledge of survivor. That makes me somewhat easy to manipulae i guess? Also don't forget that i wasn't the onlyb one to be stated a possible "dragger". Also, along with virgie :), i was also voted as most trustworthy, it is great to know that all of you guys trust me and i confirm that i am trustworthy. So to answer the question, I think i am benfical to everyones games so if you wanna "drag" me... drag me i guess!
2924 days 16 hours ago
virgie88
You were shown to be most trustworthy. Why do you think people thought this way? How important is trust in the game, really?

Well if anyone knows me or how I play my games I'm very loyal to my alliance. I might not get the same back all the time, but it's like a relationship. If you don't have trust you don't have anything. If someone can't trust you how could you or would you advance them in a game? I know I wouldn't. <3
2924 days 16 hours ago
Kyle12212
I don't think the first to are to worrying, but the most likely to get blindsided? Wow. I wasn't expecting that one. However, I feel very good about tonight, considering I have immunity
2924 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2/7 votes received
2924 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
3/7
2924 days ago
mudndawilderness
4/7
2923 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
What are you basing your vote tonight?
My vote is based on a simple reason... I dont trust this person. But let's see what happens and what the others think... It's not over until it is.
2923 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
5/7
2923 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
6/7
2923 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
3 min guys!!! good luck everyone <3
2923 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yup
2923 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
*waits silently*
2923 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
?

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!