This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Tahyul)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Tahyul)

2927 days ago
mudndawilderness
Virgie, Kyle, Phil, and Hufus, please grab a torch and dip it in the fire. Fire represents your life and once your fire is out, so are you.

General questions for the whole group:
-There are now 4 original Tagi, 4 original Pagong. How do you think this vote will shake out?
-There could possibly be 2 idols in play, how will this change the game?
-Does Virgie winning immunity and getting an idol clue worry you at all?
-Do you feel like you could be going home tonight? Why?
-Do you think tribal lines will still play a part in this vote, or is it now an individual game?

Votes are due by 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. If you want to play an idol, please message me before the votes are read. Everyone, PLEASE send a confessional about this vote! This seems like it will be a very interesting vote and I want to see where all of you stand.
2926 days 23 hours ago
Kyle12212
I'm feeling unsure tonight idk why
This will impact the game in a huge way, someone could have 2 idols
Not particularly
I always could be going home if i dont have immunity
I think since there was only like 1 day of tribes, its more alliances now
2926 days 23 hours ago
IRL16
Im not sure we will just have too see
massively that means two people could make it really far now
yes
no because i think i will fine
still play a part
2926 days 23 hours ago
DaveRCB
-There are now 4 original Tagi, 4 original Pagong. How do you think this vote will shake out?
I'm not so sure about how the votes will fall, but there seem to be a lot of relationships in between tribes
-There could possibly be 2 idols in play, how will this change the game?
If both idols have been found already, then it is a huge change since it makes it easier for blindsides to happen o.o
-Does Virgie winning immunity and getting an idol clue worry you at all?
The fact that I don't have nor immunity nor a clue to the idol does worry me
-Do you feel like you could be going home tonight? Why?
Yeah, because I don't have immunity XD
-Do you think tribal lines will still play a part in this vote, or is it now an individual game?
I think that people might still consider sticking with old tribe members, but I think that just how Kyle said, there might be stronger bonds in the alliances people have created.
2926 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2/8 votes received
2926 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Also, the person voted out will be the first member of the jury, and they will be able to vote for the winner at the final tribal council.
2926 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jsyk, you can switch your vote at any time before the votes are due. There was some confusion about this
2926 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
5/8 votes received
2926 days 16 hours ago
Hufus
- This vote will clearly draw a line here. I mean, some will try to stay still in the "We" game, and some will probably look after for their "Me" game. I dont know how it'll turn out thou.
- The idols always shake things up. It could easily flip the whole game... You'll never be sure someone is out until his fire is out.
- it doesnt worry me. She fought for her spot and won. I'm just worried now bout my safety.
- Nobody but Virgie is safe... If u r feeling safe, then something's wrong.
- I think it could. But now we r Tahyul, not Tagi or Pagong anymore, so I guess we all become more open to talk.
2926 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
6/8
2926 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
7/8
2926 days 8 hours ago
hadoush
-There are now 4 original Tagi, 4 original Pagong. How do you think this vote will shake out? Not really sure
-There could possibly be 2 idols in play, how will this change the game? Might turn the game upside down completely :L
-Does Virgie winning immunity and getting an idol clue worry you at all? i dont think so
-Do you feel like you could be going home tonight? Why? Hopefully not.
-Do you think tribal lines will still play a part in this vote, or is it now an individual game? Probs tribal lines still play part
2926 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
All votes have been received, however votes will still be read at 6, since that is when the challenge will be.
2926 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
ATTENTION! The reading of the votes and the challenge will be a few minutes late, about 5-10 minutes.
2926 days 4 hours ago
Kyle12212
Ok
2926 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
Hello?

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!