This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2387 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Non-live, and you will have the weekend to work on it.
2387 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, you must complete a 4x5 slide puzzle, and screenshot your best score and send it to me. You may send as many scores as you want, and I will only use the best score (least amount of moves) for each person.
https://www.helpfulgames.com/subjects/brain-training/sliding-puzzle.html
YOU ARE ALL PLAYING LEVEL 4.

I will only count 2 of the best scores per tribe. The tribe with the highest amount of combined moves will go to tribal council, where someone will become the 6th person voted out of this game. For Regensburg, if someone submits a score and is then voted out, that score will not count.

If a tribe submits less than 2 scores, they will not be able to win immunity unless another tribe submits the same amount of scores or less. Your screenshots are due to me by 10:00 pm EST SUNDAY, since I have homecoming tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
2387 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
I knew a puzzle was going to happen soon.
2385 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Schweinfurt, Hürtgen, Aachen, getting your first look at the new Regensburg tribe, Max voted out at the last tribal council.
2385 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
First, here are the results for the coach challenge.

For this challenge, the first person to complete it is the winner. This person was...
2385 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
LINDSEY WINS COACH REWARD!!!

She said that she wanted the clue to the coach idol, so she will be receiving clue #2 shortly.
2385 days 1 hour ago
ticofernandez
lol im worried my scores gonna be really embarrassing compared to others
2385 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
For the immunity challenge, three tribes have sent in at least 2 submissions. However, one tribe did not submit any at all. This tribe will be automatically going to tribal council.
2385 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
I will not display the scores of each person, because they are not necessary to determine the outcome.
2385 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
So, as a result of this...
2385 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
HÜRTGEN WINS IMMUNITY!

AACHEN WINS IMMUNITY!

REGENSBURG WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, all of you are safe from the vote tonight. As for Schweinfurt, you will be heading to tribal council again, where one of you will be the 6th person voted out of this game. Tribal council will be posted shortly.
2385 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
yay!!
2385 days 1 hour ago
ticofernandez
Lmao thank you for not unnecessarily  embarrassing me
2385 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
WOW
2385 days 1 hour ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
Yay! My horrid 298 moves payed off!
2385 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
Uhm jack mine was 620... lmao

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!