This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2

Topic » Tribal Council #2

2268 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Will wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

Questions:
-Last vote was pretty unified, are there any solid alliances yet or did it just spread to people individually?
-Since there are so many people, will things change fast? Or are people just going with the easy option?
-There were a few people that voted in the minority last tribal. Are they in trouble now? -What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2268 days 10 hours ago
Howard34
hey message me on skype
bhcooldudley@yahoo.com
2268 days 8 hours ago
cfff
Questions:
-Last vote was pretty unified, are there any solid alliances yet or did it just spread to people individually?

I am pretty sure the vote spread to everyone separately. With everyone on the same tribe, everyone is gonna wanna try to talk to people.

-Since there are so many people, will things change fast? Or are people just going with the easy option?

I think both options are possible. THings change all the time and this season is no different.

-There were a few people that voted in the minority last tribal. Are they in trouble now? -What are you basing your vote on tonight?
I do not think so. I think derek voted for me but I do not know the other person. I am basing my vote on what I think will better me and of course what will get me to the next round!
2268 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
I think it just spread individually. And with such a large tribe, everyone just wants to be in majority.

I think it'll be the easy option until there are no more easy options.

-There were a few people that voted in the minority last tribal. Are they in trouble now?
No one (at least I don't) know who voted in minority so I don't think it'll put them in trouble.

-What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Just voting out the inacts and hope that'll be in majority!
2268 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Questions:

Word spreads fast around here

I think the easy vote is on everyone’s mind.. I think we all just hope that WE aren’t the easy vote

Possibly? I think things change so fast and with so many people, it’s hard to tell who even voted in the minority. I think activity and easy votes are on everyone’s mind.
2268 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
alan.duncan98

feel free to pm me the vote
2267 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2267 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2267 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2267 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Howard
2267 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
*sits nervously*
2267 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Cai. That's 1 vote Howard, 1 vote Cai.
2267 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brian
2267 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Cai. That's 2 votes Cai, 1 vote Howard, 1 vote Brian.
2267 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Howard
2267 days 8 hours ago
cfff
why do i always gets votes :(

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!