This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1277 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
ROSE vs KING vs Z
1277 days 9 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Posting speech soon
1277 days 9 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Ok hello Jury!

I am excited to be sitting here in front of yall

I wanna say to everyone here I know this game was hella boring but I did put A LOT into it and spent a lot of time in this and tryin to get here so I wanna tell you about my journey to this point.

Me and Harry had a solid F2 and I definitely didn't want him going in the triple and he did so I wanted to make sure I still made it to the end so I made sure I could trust Rose.

Rose nommed me and Nerva only to find out one of us was leaving because a challenge and it came close.  I want to say no matter what I REALLY REALLY HAD TO FIGHT TO GET MY SPOT. Although I may not have made the best moves but I will take credit for Harry going on my HoH because although I did not want him to go I just wanted to ensure that Seth did because Seth was my target. During the vote I said save anyone but Seth.

Thats all I can really say but if you ask questions I will give you more please ask me all the questions you possibly can.
1277 days 9 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
ALSO LET ME WIN SOMETHING LMAO
1277 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Hi jury

I don't have all the time to make a speech, but I will later, so I'll do a quick rundown

I wasn't nominated once. As well as that, I voted in the majority almost every time. I started with being with the Harry-Shawn-Layla and Justin? Idk about that, but that alliance who I rolled with, but I was also close friends with some people on the outs: Nevra and Z. I soon realized that I had to position myself in the middle of everything, and chose to throw all of the competitions so I could stay in my relatively comfortable position. Once the jury came, it was obvious that Harry, Layla, and Nevra were the biggest targets. Harry took Lay out himself, but then it was the Triple eviction. At this point, I had a choice between Harry and Nevra, and which I'd bemore likely to beat later down the line. Both Harry and Nevra had 1 one vote. While I would've liked to have kept Seth at this point in the game, I knew that saving him would result in a 1-1-1, and the HOH (I think it was Justin or Shawn) would save Harry, so I knew it was a choice between Nevra and Harry. I chose to save Nevra as I knew Harry was the bigger threat, and he was in a position where he could probably steamroll the game to the end if he survived that vote

I then knew my biggest problem was Nevra. She won HOH, which was what I wanted so she couldn't win Final 4 HOH. Justin then quit, and that was a whole story in itself, but then it was the final 4. At this stage, I knew I wanted Z as the other person in the Final 2. I managed to win HOH...somehow...and then Kat spilled the tea that there wouldn't be a veto, and that the noms would compete in a duel. I picked Shawn and Nevra, knowing Shawn would be most likely to beat Nevra, which he ended up doing. I was thinking it would be a final 2, and was shocked to find we were doing a final 3, but I'm still happy with the people I'm sitting next to, and at the final 5, they were my ideal top 3. Gl Shawn and Z
1277 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Feel free to ask questions :)
1277 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Hey y’all! My question is: If there was a final 2 and you won Final HOH, who would you have evicted and why?
1276 days 22 hours ago
SeaViper
@Harry If I got final HOH, I would have brought Z with me. No offence Z, but you've been fairly inactive most of the game, and I felt like I'd have a better chance against you than I do with Shawn
1276 days 21 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Hey y’all! My question is: If there was a final 2 and you won Final HOH, who would you have evicted and why?

Omg this is easy I’m dumb not that dumb I love you Sea but I was definitely taking Z he has no chance to win and quite frankly he ain’t gonna win against me or sea it’ll be me or her and honestly I’m not mad at that if I to fight to win this game then so be it I’m not afraid to fight for a win in a group game so here I sit.
1276 days 18 hours ago
Tester
hi jury :)

- King because he was the biggest threat.
1276 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Thanks y’all:) I’m voting for the person that I think played the most consistent game

open group

Kat's Big Brother: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!