This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen

Topic » Kitchen

1307 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
This is where the nomination ceremonies will be held

(DO NOT POST UNTIL SEASON STARTS)
1306 days 12 hours ago
LaylaLove
Well this sucks to be honest. Especially when I barely know anyone here. But this is my decision, I have to nominate you Tyler and you Foe.

Tyler we know each other and I really don't like the things you told me. It was rude and kinda disgusting.

Foe, i just dont know you.

I am sorry and good luck both.
1306 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
good luck noms
1306 days 11 hours ago
Rockrac89
good luck noms and good luck at pov
1306 days 1 hour ago
Tester
GL Tyler and Foe!
1305 days 23 hours ago
Mrkk
gl
1303 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
To be honest, I’m just nominating people that have made no effort to speak to me or get to know me even though I did reach out.

I’m nominating Foe & Julian. I gave you both a chance to talk to me, but I didn’t get the same decency back. Good luck in the Power of Veto.
1300 days 10 hours ago
LaylaLove
I'm gonna be honest with myself so i'm gonna nom 2 guys who litterally made no efford to talk with me or even play this game...

I'm sorry, but i'm nominating Foe and Z.
1295 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
Im gonna nom Barbra and Relib since they are the 2 I know less and I never saw them in challenges too

Sorry :(
1291 days 21 hours ago
LaylaLove
This nomination is hard but thats how this game works.
I'm gonna nom Barbra cause I know he is a social threat and Nevra cause I haven't talked a lot with him....

I am sorry and good luck.
1286 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
I’m nominating Z & Barbra. I feel like I haven’t talked much game with y’all, so I don’t know where we stand.
1285 days 21 hours ago
Tester
ugh me again :/
1282 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
https://media.giphy.com/media/toBbs6yVjQnIqW2QvS/giphy.gif

This is the nomination ceremony, and as head of household, it's my duty to nominate 2 people for eviction or whatever the hoh says.

Anyways, my first nominee is
King.

King, I nominated because you nominated me in the triple eviction. Plus, we haven't talked, like, at all. So, good luck.

My second nominee is
Justin.

Justin, I nominated you because we haven't a lot and you were the only person who didn't save me in the triple eviction. So, good luck.
1280 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
Alright, it's time for me to nominate. Before we begin, I wanted to say I love all 3 of you, and that this was a stupidly hard decision to make, but because we are in the end game, I've started to think about who the bigger threats are, and I've made my decision

The first person I've nominated is..............

Nevra

Nevra, sorry, but you are literally set to win the whole game, your a comp beast
#.

King. Ugh, I'm sorry King, we had a deal, but it was made for a world where this twist didn't happen, and I ultimately believe you're the most likely to beat Nevra, and your also in a good position with the jury

Good luck to both of you. I honestly believe the winner of this duel might be the one to win the game

open group

Kat's Big Brother: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!