This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10 Fans Applications -

Topic » S10 Fans Applications -

2864 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Name and last initial: Max N
Color level: Brown
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Prior Group Game Experience?
Multiple survivor long terms like Benlinus's and Logan's series as well as a few others
(I have all of my long terms of my profile if you want to check in more detail)

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Physical
Hero or Villain? I would say I am a hero but people seem to antagonize me a lot for no reason...
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?
Tbh I don't like comparing myself to another player because that is just trying to compare myself to something I'm not. I am a tenacious and loyal player but I will be my own player and I won't try to be like anyone else who played before.

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course I will. :D

Why do you want to play in this series?
Since this is Fans vs. Favorites and there is almost a tradition for the Favorites to blow the Fans out of the water and I want to see if I can prove that wrong and try to make a strong Fan tribe. Plus I love to compete so that's a bonus.
2863 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
31 min agoDelete Replyticofernandez
Name and last initial: Tico F.
Color level: tv static

Prior Group Game Experience? a lot must notably bigbens and survivor fans
Social, Strategic, or Physical?- strategic
Hero or Villains? depends on what I have to do and who the cast is I think most people think of me as a villain though lol
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Cochran were both gingers and look weaker then we are

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] yes

I haven't played in a new series in a long time and I hate all newbie seasons so fans vs favs I think would be fun also ive heard good things about your series.
*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2863 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Name and last initial: Brittany J.
Color level: TV Star

Prior Group Game Experience? TTRS, NB Reality, RShow, etc.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social
Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Amanda Kimmel because I always tend to have a good social game but come up shorthanded in the end.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course

Why do you want to play in this series? I'm interested in seeing how well I do! I've never played in this series so I hope to make a debut :P
2863 days 8 hours ago
Smitty105
Name and last initial: Smitty O
Color level: Yellow
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Prior Group Game Experience? I've played in one other group game.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? I think I'm more strategic and social
Hero or Villain?  I'm more a villain, but not really a controlling type villain, more like a sneaky villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?  Ciera Eastin during her first time. I felt like my gameplay was somewhat similar to hers during my first time. I was a little bit reluctant to make moves my first time. Unfortunately, about half of the cast was inactive so we skipped to the merge quickly. I found myself at the bottom at f5 and I tried pleading the same case she did to Monica but it didn't work out in the end. I also feel like I understand the game as well and understand how people think.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]. Yes, I usually send at least 2 a day.

Why do you want to play in this series? I feel like I wasn't able to show my full potential last time. I also want to challenge my self in going against people that have played before.
2863 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Name and last initial: Kolby F
Color level: Red
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Well shorty, if you take a little click on my profile you can see all the games I have been in. Oh and you can see all my awards, I am a big presence in every game I am in ;)

Social, Strategic, or Physical?
- It really depends on who, what and when. Who I am with determines my social game (Some people make me want to kill myself), what the challenges are (I am completely incompetent at some and REALLY good at others.) and when an opportunity presence itself for my strategic presence in the game.
Hero or Villain?
- Well, I am not a hero, unless I am up against satan themselves *cough* the other fan applicants, the majority of the fan applicants hate me *cough* but I'd say Anti-Hero. Who am I joking... I faked a brain tumor in LoganWorm's Survivor... I'm a villain, I guess...
- Me, myself and I. Or atleast when I get on the show :P
But I'd say I am my own person, not a exact replica of any survivor. Maybe a Johnny Fairplay meets Tony?

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [  X]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
- That's my favorite part of playing... I like bitching about people.
- Because I love the game of Survivor and you seem like a great host with what I have seen so far! ^_^
2863 days 2 hours ago
born2pizza
Name and last initial: Ryan M.

Never

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Def Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Cirie Fields, no one will see my moves coming just like Cirie and people didn't give enough credit to her.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yup. I'll be ripping people :)

Cause I know I have what it takes to win I've played other org games. Also I've never played a group game, but after this season I will be known
2863 days 2 hours ago
GroupGamer
Name and last initial: Tony H.

1. Jaybird’s Survivor Cook Islands Season 5 - Hosted by Jaybirdnifity (Winner out of 17)

2. Cbear’s Survivor Peru Season 1 - Hosted by cbearattack (12th Place out of 17)

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic because I am can talk to a lot of people and persuade them to do what I want to do.
Hero or Villain? I would say villain because I am here to win and I will do whatver it takes to win.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Boston Rob because hes a very smart and strategical player and I believe I am too.

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]

Yes I will send lots of confessionals.

Because I love survivor and this season fans vs favorites is a very cool idea so I would love to play.
2863 days ago
mrcool
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Matt F.
Color level: Black

Prior Group Game Experience? I'm a legend

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Physical
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Abi-Maria Gomes

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ] - DON'T DO 7EST BECAUSE THAT'S TURNEY'S BIG BROTHER
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [X]

2861 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Name and last initial: Shawn D.
Color level: Black
Activity Rate (1-10): 7-9

Prior Group Game Experience? Flop, Flop, Flop, Semi-successful, Flop

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social
Hero or Villain? Hero mostly, I'm a wimp
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Tony because I'm obviously a cop

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [?] (usually host here)
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [?] (ish)
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes you'll have my daily flop message.

Why do you want to play in this series? Because I haven't played a group game in a long ass time so I need something else to fail at.
2861 days 21 hours ago
BestHeroD
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:Jake T but i prefer JT
Color level:Black
Activity Rate (1-10):7 or an 8

Prior Group Game Experience?Check my Page i have some

Social, Strategic, or Physical?Social kinda guy
Hero or Villain?Both at times
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?JT Thomas hahah or a Boston Rob kinda guy

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
Depends on the day and if I have work but usually always on

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]Oh you will want to hear my confessionals

Looking for another victory under my belt and i know i can win
2861 days 16 hours ago
moondancer63
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:

Name and last initial: Michael-Caleb W
Color level: Orange
Activity Rate (1-10):
Merge- 6th is the highest I've ever got
Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Social
Hero or Villain?
Either
Kelley wentworth I'm an underdog and I get screwed out of my chance to win over and over again

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [x  ]

If there is something needed to be said
To have a chance to finally win one of these group games
*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!