This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10 Fans Applications -

Topic » S10 Fans Applications -

2892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Color level:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Prior Group Game Experience?

Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Hero or Villain?
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]

Why do you want to play in this series?

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2882 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Joshbb17

Name and last initial: Josh D
Color level: Blue
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Prior Group Game Experience? Bennet's Survivor Khao Sok (2/18) Fan Favorite, Player of the Season. I and N's Survivor Vanua Levu 3/18 Villain of the Season, Fan Favorite, Winner and Prez's Survivor Pakistan 9/18

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social strategic player
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Cirie in the fact that she is very charasmatic and sweet, but if she doesnt let anyone get in the way of her plans. I also compare myself to Brian Heidik, as I am funny and charming but I will turn on people.

5pm EST [x  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
Yes!!!
2882 days 2 hours ago
s73100
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Michele f
Color level: Sky
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Check my profile
Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social
Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Michele Fitzgerald because I find our games very similar

5pm EST [  X]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [X  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [ X ]

yes
For the title
2882 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Name and last initial: RyJam V
Color level: Blue
Activity Rate (1-10): 8?

Prior Group Game Experience? My Profile

Social, Strategic, or Physical? I try to be more social
Hero or Villain? A Mix? More Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Well, I play different every time, so I'll decide when it comes around

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Duh!!!

You asked me to XD
2882 days 1 hour ago
Brycemusser
Name and last initial: Bryce M
Color level:orange
Activity rate(1-10):7

Prior group game experiences: they're all listed on my profile

Social, strategic,or physical: social
Hero or villian: villian
Which survivor would you compare yourself to: Cirie Fields because she sits back and let's it all happen

Most challenges will be LIVE-
Mark that all apply with an "X"

5pmEST ( )
6pm EST ( )
7pm EST (X)
8pm EST (X)
9pm EST (X)
10pm EST (X)

Will you send in confessionals?( I honestly expect one from everyone - every in-game day) I will try to every day

Because I want to make it a fun season
2872 days 8 hours ago
BeastBoy
Name and last initial: justin l
Color level: Amarillo

Prior Group Game Experience? Look in my bio bitch

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Kelley wentworth  cuz she's a queen

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [ x]

Yes

Why do you want to play in this series? Cause I want another challenge and I wanna win
2870 days 9 hours ago
Cat22
Name and last initial: Pamela L
Color level: Yellow
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Prior Group Game Experience? None

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Kelley Wentworth because we are the underdog but we are also smart and can find ourselves out of dangerous situations.

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes

Why do you want to play in this series? The series seems fun and I want to be apart of a Survivor game series
2867 days 21 hours ago
Brashful
Name and last initial: Luke D
Color level: dark green
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.5

Some

Hero or Villain? Villian
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Abi Maria I just got on people's nerves

5pm EST [  X]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  X]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  X]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] yes

Why do you want to play in this series? I want another win
2867 days 21 hours ago
benp428

Application:

Name and last initial: Ben P
Color level: Blood
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Prior Group Game Experience? Many games. We've played a few times before

Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? RUSELL HANTZ. We are both strategical threats and villains that run games.

5pm EST [ X
6pm EST [  X
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  X
9pm EST [  X
10pm EST [  X

Yes

Why do you want to play in this series? Cus I wanna prove I'm the best

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2864 days 22 hours ago
DillyDally

Application:

Name and last initial: Dylan D
Color level: Orange
Activity Rate (1-10): 8-9

Prior Group Game Experience? Jacobs Survivor Venezuela/Wills survivor Israel/Daddads BB1/Duffybutt11's World Affairs Canada

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Ciera {Willing to make big moves, but very social}

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X  ]
8pm EST [ X]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  X]

Yes
Why do you want to play in this series? Because I wanna see what I hold up to these faves

2864 days 22 hours ago
nikw98
Name and last initial: Nik W.
Color level: Silver

Prior Group Game Experience? A bunch of stuff xD

Hero or Villain? Hero?
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?
Aubry Bracco because i'm not gonna be too physical with my game and play a more strategic game.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes :)

Why do you want to play in this series? I love survivor and i know i have what it takes to win!
2864 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Will apply in morning
2864 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
Name and last initial: Hufus D.
Color level: Orange.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.

Prior Group Game Experience? I&N's, M&M's, Bennett's, Julian's and Kyle's Survivor.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic.
Hero or Villain? Hero most of the time.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Brenda Lowe, cause I can be kind, charming, sneaky and strategic, but I tend to be loyal with my people and I often get blindsided.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]

Will you send in confessionals? Sure!

Why do you want to play in this series? I love Survivor and I love playing it here on Tengaged. I'd like to see how well I can do on your series, and I love this specific twist, Fans vs Favorites. I'd like to defend my possible title of Fan and see if I can change the perception that the fans in the show created!
2864 days 19 hours ago
Christian_

Application:

Name and last initial: Christian B.
Color level: Yellow

Prior Group Game Experience? Bio

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Cliff Robinson because I too am an NBA Basketball player

5pm EST [X}
6pm EST [ X
7pm EST [ X
8pm EST [ X
9pm EST [  X
10pm EST [  X

Without a doubt
Why do you want to play in this series? You seem like a legit host, these seem legit competitors, so why not
2864 days 12 hours ago
ferdinandz
Name and last initial: Fred. A
Color level: Green

Prior Group Game Experience?: Check my page :D

Social, Strategic, or Physical?: All 3 tbh, thats is why I think that I have a special gameplay, there is not many players that can mix 3 different types!
Hero or Villain?:  As a survivor veteran, I can say that I am a mix up, I am sometimes the hero that could offer myself and make crazy moves just to save my alliance and creat some action for the survivor group game, but I could as much as a hero, be a Villain! The Villian side of me would be that I like to creat alliances and I am the last person you would like to target, because that would backfire.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?: I would say that I am more like Tony! I am strategic and love to make crazy moves that will shake the game up, I am at the same time funny and good at challenges!

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]: Yes I will! I love sending confessionals and you will enjoy them :)

Why do you want to play in this series?: I had break from tengaged and I want to make a comeback in survivor group games, and this survivor group seems a good one so why not!

2864 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Application:

Name and last initial: Brady S
Color level: Gold

Njs Survivor Honduras 7/24
KidA's Survivor Norway 2/20
Big Bens Survivor Sri Lanka 1/16
Hero or Villain? Villan!
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Rob Mariano because he is not afraid to stab people in the back and neither am I.

5pm EST [X  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [X  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes I love sending them and I will send long ones to and keep you updated in alliance mails as well.

Why do you want to play in this series? I want to play because I want to show that I can shine in this group game and show the Favorites that you can't mess with me.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!