This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #9 - The Semifinal

Topic » Runway #9 - The Semifinal

2949 days 5 hours ago
WestTemp
*Stands silently*
2949 days 5 hours ago
Analiese
*recovers from fleeting moment of emotional instability to give critique*
2949 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: Was it really bad *covers mouth*
2949 days 5 hours ago
WestTemp
Conf: remember La Gina? Yeah me either
2949 days 5 hours ago
Analiese
Cici, out of all the girls you have had the most amorphous drag identity.  However, I see the Cici elements blended perfectly with RuPaul in the video.  My only critiques of the look are that the earrings are distracting and I would not have done the bleached eyebrows with the look.

Your album cover is so, so gay.  And it works perfectly!  It communicates love and being who you are.  My only critique is that it looks a bit homemade compared to the other covers.

Your best drag runway look… I am underwhelmed by the makeup.  Your face is normally flawlessly beat.  However, tonight it is a bit dull.  However, the hair and gown are both zany and outgoing, which represent your looks to an extent.  I would’ve liked more dramatic dark makeup and a black pump instead, but the look stands out. 

The commercial, conversely, didn’t compel me to buy the song.  I appreciate the speech but potential customers would’ve been driven away by the lack of humorous content.  I think you overthought this portion.
2949 days 5 hours ago
Analiese
Finally, we have Miss Kum For Me.

http://imgur.com/EhGMX3k (best drag)
http://imgur.com/dHzCLKj (Album Cover)
http://imgur.com/ojxtpAA (Music Video outfit)

Hello fans of drag race! We all know our Mama rupaul, the queen of drag! If you didn't know, rupaul also acts performs and does music. One such inspirational song is "The Beginning" a song that inspired me to believe in my dreams and go after them. *Smiles sweetly showing the album* That isn't the only song. Many other titles on here can make you sing to the heavens or just get your inner diva to come singing out!
2949 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
*closes her eyes*
2949 days 5 hours ago
WestTemp
*poses a bit*
2949 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: Miss KumForMe was forgettable this week like come on
2949 days 5 hours ago
WestTemp
C.f.: says the girl who was in the bottom 3 four times...
2949 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: *rolls eyes*
2949 days 5 hours ago
WestTemp
*Goes into Cicis confessional*
C.f.: girl we can do a double confessional.
2949 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: *rolls eyes*
2949 days 5 hours ago
WestTemp
C.f.:.... Ummmmm I'm standing right here...
2949 days 5 hours ago
Analiese
Miss KumForMe,

The music video look is absolutely gorgeous.  It may be the best you've ever looked.  It's glamorous and a bit edgy (mustard yellow is hard to pull off).  However, I'm getting more Anne Hathaway than I am RuPaul.

The album cover also appears to be a bit homemade.  It does hit the requirements, but in the future, be more aware of product placement.  It was a bit hard for me to think of what I should look at in the image. 

The commercial wasn't funny.  However, you delivered the perfect touch of charisma and charm and kept me COMPLETELY engaged from start to finish.  It is rare that a queen can be so captivating that she doesn't require humor to keep the audience interested.

Finally, your best drag.  I love the hair, the outfit, the gold cuff, I love everything!   
HOWEVER
In comparison to the other queens, your look is a bit underwhelming.  Cici and Hazel are wearing over the top gowns while Tara has a hat larger than the pool of talentless queens this season.  The only thing that stands out from the other looks in a lineup is your fiery hair.  It raises an important question if your best drag is so, well, normal in this lineup of fiery and fierce queens.

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!