This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #7

Topic » Runway #7

2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Greetings to my sickening six.  Are you ready for your critiques?
2963 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp
*nods*
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Excuse me while I file my nails
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Alright, tonight, there are no groups.  I'm simply giving all of my queens critique.

First up is miss Cici Wings
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Your class president look was pretty much spot on.  However, the speech was far shorter than one a class president would give would be.  HOWEVER, your white look was quite possibly the best of the night.  Absolutely exquisite.  But is it good enough to make up for your speech?
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Miss Kum for Me is next
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Your speech was quite humorous, and I greatly appreciated it.  However , the white look was atrocious.  You should've stuck with the initial look.
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Tara Toma

Your white look was actually rather unexpected although it is a by similar to your awards show Eleganza.  Unfortunately, your speech was rather boring and flatlined to me.  Also, your salutatorian look wasnt terribly impressive either.  It looked more like Bindi Irwin than Salutatorian.  Are you fading away before my very eyes?
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Miss Hazel

Your white couture was GORGEOUS, and I'm obsessed.  Your mom look was very mom-like but also incredibly chic... I'm greatly impressed.  And you proved yourself more than just a beauty queen with that hilarious speech.  This was a great week for you.
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Anastasia DeVayne

Your white look was stellar and completely unexpected.  HOWEVER...

You didn't post a speech and I refuse to believe anybody would show up to a graduation wearing that.
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
Finally, we have Sexy Nightmare.

The speech was pretty funny, and the superintendent look was strong.

However, the white and black look was, for lack of a better term, quite basic.  You have to BRING IT week after week
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
So, based on that, I've made my decision.
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
But I need your help. 

Queens, a poll has been posted.  Help me decide who deserves to stay.

Please select the girl that deserves to be eliminated.
2963 days 1 hour ago
Fell6
I can't see the poll.
2963 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp
there's no poll LMAO
2963 days 1 hour ago
Cameron4
POLL IS UP QUEENS

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!