This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #6

Topic » Runway #6

2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
Greetings, ladies.  Are you ready to hear how well your couture stood with the judges?
2965 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
*Stands silemlty*
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
I'm going to seperate you into two groups.

Tara Toma
Cici Wings
Anastasia DeVayne

Sexy Nightmare
Miss Hazel
Kimmy Mikoko
2965 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
*Looks concerned*

Conf: I'm safe I guess..
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about you Miss KumForMe... You're safe.  However, as seen tonight, you're becoming more forgettable and remaining in the middle of the pack.  Step it up.
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
But before you go, check the forum...
2965 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
*Nods a bit*
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
Anyway.  I hope you like the girls on your group... Because you won't have to lipsync against them.  Both of the queens lipsyncing tonight are in seperate groups.
2965 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
Prediction: kimmy vs cici
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
So let's start with group one-

Tara Toma - one of my front runners is fading fast.  Do you have what it takes to remain in this competition?

Cici Wings - while the garment is gorgeous, I expected more originality from you.  This is your last warning.

Anastasia DeVayne - absolutely exquisite construction.  I just wish I could've seen more color!
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
Sexy Nightmare - what the FUCK was that.  This might be the worst runway look of the season.  I give you leaning tower of Pisa and you come out in a yellow mini?  What the fuck?

Miss Hazel - I have no words.  While sexy was easily the worst, your look was easily the best of the whole season.  Flaw.  Less.

Kimmy Mikoko - I'm growing very tired of this.  I gave you a second chance...
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
So with that said.

Cici Wings, you're safe.
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
Miss Hazel, Ei Fell in love with your look this week.  Congratulations, you're the winner of this challenge!  Your prize will be discussed in the next challenge.
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
Anastasia DeVayne, you're a saint.  You're safe.
2965 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
Kinda hoping for a hoe catour challenge.
2965 days 7 hours ago
Cameron4
Kimmy Mikoko, three strikes, you're out.  I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!