This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

2828 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
sounds good
2828 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Today's challenge is fittingly called "Last Chance"

You all will have to complete 4 different stages in the order that I post them, these stages will be from past challenges or an entirely new stage never seen

The first stage is a word scramble, I will post here in this forum 3 scrambled words that relate to survivor. Once u have the answers send them to me and I will say if u have them correct or not. When I say ur correct u can move on

For the second stage u will have to find a shell I have hidden in one of my friends first blog. The shell is titled "Bulldozers Survivor Gabon Shell." Once u find it send me the link and when I say it's correct u can move on

For the third stage u will post here in this forum 20x "Runs with torch"
After that u will post once "Lights fire walk"
When ur done with that u can move on

For the fourth and final stage u will create a blog and u will have to get 10 people to tag themselves in the blog. Anyone can tag themselves except for the 20 contestants in this game, also no one can repeat there username. Once u have ten people send me the link

The first person to complete all 4 stages will win immunity and have a chance to plead there case on why they deserve the title of sole survivor and also choose the person they sit next to at the final tribal council.
Any questions? Plz ask them now so we all know what to do
2828 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
alright im ready to start
2828 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
ready
2828 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Ok survivors ready?!
2828 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
you bet
2828 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
yeeees
2828 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
GO!

Words

Eapnthrmc
Lcnsosifea
Regemr
2828 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
you said they relate to survivor right?
2828 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Yes
2828 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
can we get hints??
2828 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
The second word has another "n"
2828 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
im even more lost now
2828 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
so no hints?
2828 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
same here lol

open group

Season 2 Survivor Guatemala APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!