This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

2821 days 1 hour ago
ajwesome
here
2821 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
Ok well Fred may not be able to make it so shall we reschedule it to tomorrow at 8:00 pm central again?
2821 days 1 hour ago
snick427
Sure
2821 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
Or if u want to do it later or earlier I can I just can't do it between 6-7:30 pm central
2821 days 1 hour ago
ajwesome
nope wont work... can we make it non live?
2821 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
I would really like for the challenge to be live so u can all fight for the spot
We can do Tuesday too
2821 days 1 hour ago
snick427
It's up to Ferd
2821 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
Well post here what time and days work for u
We will have the live challenge and right afterword tribal council and the final tribal council
2821 days 1 hour ago
snick427
Any day, from 3 PM Central onward
2821 days 1 hour ago
ajwesome
just do it without me tomorow then i dont care, i was prepared for tonight and kinda pissed its not now but what ever
2821 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
Aj I'm considering everyone's options here we can do it tuesday or Wednesday I want everyone to have a fair chance of winning this final immunity
2821 days 1 hour ago
ajwesome
its fine do it tomorow... if i can make it i will
2820 days 9 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Immunity challenge and the last two tribal councils will take place tomorrow Tuesday at 7:00 pm central!
The challenge and final 3 tribal council will be live
The final tribal council will be non-live and the jury can ask the finalists questions or post comments the votes will not be due until Thursday or Friday where we will have the reunion show
2819 days 10 hours ago
ajwesome
tonight being the final immunity challenge i would like to wish luck to Fred and nick and may the best man win
2819 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
here and ready

open group

Season 2 Survivor Guatemala APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!