This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE #2

Topic » CHALLENGE #2

2963 days 14 hours ago
owlb0ned
This will be another simple one.

Please answer the following question, "What is your ideal perfect date?"

We would like the submissions by monday 12 am
2963 days 10 hours ago
Danteman453
Going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and shagging in Dumbledore's office. Then have a nice day around the park, drinking butter beer and shit :)
2963 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
I would take you to see local drag queens and we will dance with them on stage have a good time on their stage swing that is also used for the stripper's on every third Tuesday. Then we will go dancing at a local club and while I blow the bartender for free drinks you will flirt with security for a free booth in the VIP section. We will then purchase mouth wash for me and hard tequila for us both and travel away from the city to the beach (I live near many rivers and beaches). At the beach we will make a camp fire for warmth and drink the rest of the night away while playing "I spy" with the grindr hookups in the woods that occur frequently. We will then watch the sunrise and questioning our sexualities as we explore our inevitable love for each other but then tragically cry because I love penis too much and cannot commit to strictly pegging penetration.

Then we'll call uber to pick us the fuck up and stop at a local gas store and buy pretzels and twinkies for breakfast and sleep in my mom's basement LMAO
2963 days 4 hours ago
Forest_Knight
I choose the date to be April 21, 2016
I would want to start the date off in the morning a little sweet with me cooking you a nice breakfast in bed. Next, after watching a few shows on Netflix we both like while you eat your breakfast, I'd want to take you on a walk around the park while we act like old people and complain about all the new technology. Then I'd like to end the date with a fire on the beach (Do you have beaches over there? I don't know. The date takes place here then) while we eat and lay on a blanket. Then I tell you that I have a dark secret. I'm a vampire, but you love me for it anyways.
2963 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Ok, first of all, whore.
Fire at the beach idea was already TAKEN
2963 days 3 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th
fire on the beach tbh
2963 days 1 hour ago
Teddybear
We'd start with a nice game of frookies over pancakes. We'd promise each other final 2, and follow through with that promise. Then, we'd join a castings and a survivor with our premade. We'd move on to a candlelit hunger games, over which we would do an XP circle, and secretly cheat (because we're together haha). We'd then take some selfy signs and make a vlog together, then maybe give our computers a cheeky good night kiss before drifting off to sleep
2962 days 20 hours ago
tenacious__tim
The ideal perfect date for you and I would be for you to visit me at my house in my little hometown. I would give you a quick tour of the premises here and I'd grateful make you breakfast however you please. after finishing breakfast together, we would take a small road trip in my car, driving past old memories, historical monuments, and significant places here in this area. after our small road trip, we would drive to the local rollerskating rink, where I visited quite often while in high school. we would rollerblade, play arcade games, and just have a simple, fun time. after spending our arcade tickets and having a jolly, good time, I would take you to a very special place that is meaningful to me (the baseball field where I played high school baseball at). and I would share my memories with you here and play catch. maybe just hold hands and talk baseball.
2962 days 17 hours ago
owlb0ned
walking on the beach after a romantic meal - by bigbrotherlover7
2962 days 5 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th
ok I'll make a real one.

I'd pick u up at the O'Hare airport (assuming you flew in) and then we'd drive to a nice restaurant to chill and eat at. After dinner, I pull out 2 tickets to see (band of your choice) at the United Center in Chicago. At the show we dance and sing as the band plays because concerts are the best way let go of yourself and show your real personality. I'm not really the one for flashy dates, so after that concert, we'd be pretty drunk, and we would find the nearest place that sells ice cream, that is still open. Our drunk asses just sit in the ice cream place and act silly while we eat our ice cream cones. To end the night, we go back to my place and you spend the night. In the morning, you wake up with the smell of breakfast and I bring it in to you for some breakfast-in-bed.
2961 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
Unfortunately, Im actually going to drop out of the competition. I just signed up to be a part of a local production of west side story and im not going to have time for this comp. sorry :(

Here's a dildo for owl to remember me by

http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Vibes-Lifelike-Powerful-Vibrating/dp/B00PJ9AUXY/ref=zg_bs_676319011_15/187-6924071-7440159

open group

b0ning b0ned

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!