This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE #1

Topic » CHALLENGE #1

2968 days 13 hours ago
owlb0ned
Will be posted at 12 am,

you will have until wednesday
2967 days 22 hours ago
owlb0ned
For this Challenge it will be Best Pick up lines.

This will be a simple one. You have until Wednesday :)

Then all of them will be ranked.

The top 3 will always win something, so aim high :)

There will always be a Bottom 2 and someone evicted each week
2967 days 22 hours ago
owlb0ned
Post your pick up line here
2967 days 21 hours ago
bigbrotherlover7
Do your feet hurt? Because you've been running through my mind all day
2967 days 21 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th
Hey baby, wanna sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

I'm sorry
2967 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
That shirt looks very becoming on you, of course if I were you I'd be cumming too
2967 days 16 hours ago
Danteman453
Now, I'm gonna have to give you an example of the best one I've ever had (comes with a pic and everything)-

Scenario- Year 13 Icebreaker, at a club called 'Subtone' (where most of us were underage so no alcohol lol), it was fancy dress and I was Aladdin (https://twitter.com/gangsterdante/status/522473393283952640 )

Girl (in this case, you Jess)- Hi, who are you?
Me- A lad, Aladdin u ???????? ;) X
2967 days 15 hours ago
tenacious__tim
pickup lines are sometimes funny, but most of the time, they are annoying and weird. and they just don't work. so I'll save myself the embarrassment for our first challenge. but when I talk to a girl that I like, I compliment her instead. my girl is always complimented, she is treated like an elite, and she is #1 to me. from day 1 on. there are no exceptions.

I have no idea who you are, but God was showing off when He created you. your smile, your serious face, and your presence are all amazing to me. I would be happy just to sit next to you in silence.
2967 days 11 hours ago
Forest_Knight
Did you hear the news? There's only going to be eight planets after I destroy Uranus.
2966 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
I`m no weatherman, but you can expect a few inches tonight.
2965 days 15 hours ago
Teddybear
If I make a smoothie, will you come to my yard? Because milkshakes bring the boys and I don't want that.
2964 days 21 hours ago
Darrel42
Submissions Closed!!

open group

b0ning b0ned

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!