This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

1414 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
Eoin
We're down to the FINAL award of the night!
Player of the Season!

The nominations are...
Liam!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/41399c7dcc99b69388de05d609f7323c/tumblr_inline_o6ola1oDhw1sso1z7_500.gif

STOP LMAO UR TOO FUNNY
1414 days 1 hour ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt!
Jake!

My favorite duo of this entire season
1414 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
these videos are so chilling. i feel like i'm watching the making of a murderer.
1414 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
OMG KING NOAH BURNING A BITCH
1414 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
Imagine being a psycho and having your door taken off because youre a freak.....
1414 days 1 hour ago
LusciousLips5
I’d rather have real friends and a life then youtube videos about an online game on this site...
1414 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
bigdizzleyomama
Imagine being a psycho and having your door taken off because youre a freak.....
1414 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
Oh I love Jake and Crypt I do
1414 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Noah do you need socks bro
1414 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
CRYPT!!!

A lot of you kind of think Crypt is an icon, but Crypt was so socially connected this game. He was in the rookie alliance that ran several votes, and when it fell apart, they never flipped on him, he always had an in, and actually saved Jake from going in several times. I think if Crypt was slightly better in competitions, he could dominate. But, I loved having you Crypt, this is well deserved!
1414 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
IKAH
1414 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
IKAH DAD
1414 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
STOP LMAO UR TOO FUNNY

at least my storyline wasn’t playing the victim when I was the aggressor
1414 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Oh I was gonna burn Birks in Noah destroying enemies the sequel but that was too much so I decided to spray him with a hose instead but I lost elimination before I could make it.
1414 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
CRYPT DAD

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!