This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Challenge 4

Topic » Team Challenge 4

1519 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
LeQuisha received the two votes.
1519 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
mom
1519 days 19 hours ago
MrEbony
robbed beyond belief
1519 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Hello everyone and welcome to your fourth daily challenge, this one is called "Called It!"
Each of your teams have voted for a speaker, and that speaker will play an important part in the challenge, as they have total control of this challenge.

This is a spin on the betting game, where you bet on how much a player can post in a category.
The way this works, is I will post a category at the start of each round, the two team speakers will then be in a bidding war of how much they think that two members of their team can post of things that fit under that category in one minute, in separate posts.
When bidding stops, the speaker of the team with the highest bid, must nominate two players in their team to do the challenge. If the team is successful, they will score a point, if they fail, the other team will score a point. We are playing to four today.
The speaker cannot participate in the posting, and the speaker cannot choose someone in the challenge to go again until all their team members have gone.
Spelling does count. However, capitalisation, accents, - etc. do not. Full names needed.

The winning team's speaker will then select, who will join them in the tribunal, while the losing team's vote will be revealed.
Understand?
1519 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
noted
1519 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
ok
1519 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
It's time to start the bidding James and Christian.

First category is Talent Shows!

Christian, you will start this round's bidding.
1519 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
gl
1519 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
a tricky one
i will do...one
1519 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
James?
1519 days 19 hours ago
J2999
three.
1519 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
1519 days 19 hours ago
J2999
1519 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE I CANT DO IT I CANT
I BID SIX
1519 days 19 hours ago
J2999

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!