This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Challenge

Topic » First Challenge

2980 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
*you all walk in see me sitting on an elephant* Hello everyone this is toothbrush the elephant and welcome to your first challenge. *gets off* this African elephant like many animals is the inspiration of this challenge check in now
2980 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Here pi
2980 days 1 hour ago
adelelover
Hi
2980 days 1 hour ago
adelelover
Can I pet it lol
2980 days 1 hour ago
mistiksaint
here
2980 days 1 hour ago
Ahmir99
Here
2980 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
yes of course
2980 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
once I type the challenge check in is over
2980 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
A Raichu could make it faint
2980 days 1 hour ago
adelelover
-goes to pet elephant-
-Elephant shits on Adele-

Ahhhhhhhh oh my god

-runs away-
2980 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Lol chu
2980 days 1 hour ago
JacksonWalsh
Hey.
2980 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Hey chu
2980 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
So infront of each of you is a cart each cart has the exact same weight as you (your karma) your first challenge is to race with your cart to the end of the coarse and back six times waiting a minute between each of your posts, how you do it is

*grabs cart*

*drags cart*

*crosses line 1*

*turns around*

*drags cart*

*crosses line 2*

so on and so forth a total of six crosses then at the end you will put your ring on the pole by saying

*puts ring on the pole*

now for the twist there is a bag infront of you with ten extra pounds with each bag you gain you must wait an extra minute before posting your next post per bag example lets say I had three bags so for my first three posts I have to wait two minutes between each post to post the next one.
Any questions?
2980 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
No
2980 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
extending check in another 4 minutes

open group

King Of The Jungle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!