This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

----BGC 6 REUNION---

Topic » ----BGC 6 REUNION---

2124 days 18 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
*SECURITY BREAKS UP ALL FIHGTS*

Tanisha: Yooo. there gonna be no jumping at my show!

*Audience claps*
2124 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : WHY YOU JUMPING UGLY HOE I STILL KICKED YOUR ASS AGAIN
2124 days 18 hours ago
CutieAmy
Actually Tanisha, Laura was standing free when Amanda threw her off stage. She wasn't fighting me.
2124 days 18 hours ago
CutieAmy
She only got a taste of my shoe before she kissed the floor with her lips.
2124 days 18 hours ago
Ruby123
*Sits down*

Amanda: Tanisha shut up bitch, this is my show. *Laughs* you had your time in season 2 girl. bye
2124 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : TANISHA YOU SEE THEIR WEAK BITCHES
2124 days 18 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: Its because you are jumping. I do not respect no disrespetcful shit towards me Amanda. Sweetie you do not know who you are talking to!
2124 days 18 hours ago
CutieAmy
This is defamation of character and I need to speak to production! we didn't jump Laura! at least no in this reunion *giggles*
2124 days 18 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: Yes you did jump Laura. Just like you have been jumping her all season!
2124 days 18 hours ago
Ruby123
Amanda: Tanisha I do know who I am talking to and by the looks of it, you look like a whale. Loose some weight bitch. We didint jump, i threww her off the stage, get over it.
2124 days 18 hours ago
CutieAmy
She deserves it. She looks like a man and she needs a facelift. Tanisha, Idk why you are insisting that we jumped her this reunion though? Are you digging her pussy or something?
2124 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : and they think i started the fights when I never did shit they weak
2124 days 18 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha:

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN THIS DISRESPECTED ON STAGE. STFU YOU SKINNY ANOREXIC BITCHES. COME AT ME AND IMMA WHOOP YOUR ASS. THIS IS MY SHOW, AMY AND AMANDA YALL CAN LEAVE. SECURITY GET THEM TF OUT OF HERE!
2124 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : YESSS TANISHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POP OFF ON THEM WEAK HOES
2124 days 18 hours ago
CutieAmy
Oh really Tanisha?

https://i.gifer.com/KEFS.gif

open group

Bad Girls Club [Fast Version]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!