This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

----BGC 6 REUNION---

Topic » ----BGC 6 REUNION---

2114 days 2 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: I am your host tanisha and get ready for the reunion where we ask these girls question about there time in the bgc 6 house.

Here are the Originals:
1. Amber Rosea (Petro)
2. Amy Rosea (CutieAmy)
3. Xania (Ajathekween)
4. Melissa (2388)
5. Laura Mento (Kgamer2218)
6. Amanda (Ruby123)
7. Courtney (MBG93)

Replacements:
there were no replacements this season.
2114 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
*  Laura walks in and sits on couch and takes off shoes*
Laura : in case they wanna jump
2114 days 2 hours ago
CutieAmy
*Amy walks in next*

https://media.giphy.com/media/12sWGmrwSm1NWo/giphy.gif
2114 days 2 hours ago
Ruby123
*Amanda walks in and sits right next to amy*
2114 days 2 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: Question is for Laura, why did you join the bad girls club, and why did you get into so many goddam fights?
2114 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : to fix myself but that was threw out the window and I got into so many cause they started them zero fights were started by me at all
2114 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yaaaaaaaasssssssssss
2114 days 2 hours ago
Ruby123
*Waiting for Lauras answer like...*

https://media.giphy.com/media/XlNNhhjh2k7WU/giphy.gif
2114 days 2 hours ago
Ruby123
Amanda: LAURA, ALL THE FIGHTS WERE STARTED BY YOU. YOU BROKE ME AND AMYS MIRRORS FOR NO REASON! YOU STARTED THAT FIGHT HUNNY
2114 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : HOE I DIDNT THROW FIRST PUNCH AND YOU GUYS FOUGHT ME RIGHT BEFORE I BROKE YALL MIRRRORS SO ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT
2114 days 2 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: Question if for Amy and Amanda, you girls were bad bitches and had beef at the start. So why did you become friends after that? Also why did you girls goddam jump laura and Melissa a lot? Like I do not respect jumping
2114 days 2 hours ago
Ruby123
Amanda: We did not  fight you at all. look back at the tapes hoe. also you were throwing xanias bed for no reason then came up smashing our mirros, like bitch wtf?
2114 days 2 hours ago
CutieAmy
*Clears throat*

I had much respect Amanda for standing up for herself against the BULLY Laura. So, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention, it's always nice to team up against a common hateful bitch ass enemy.

I wouldn't call it "jumping", I wanted to get a piece of the action. That's all, *waves to the camera*
2114 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : do you guys have fucking dementia  you guys planned to jump me and the you both fought me right before I broke your mirrors and I threw xania bed cause he's a man
2114 days 2 hours ago
Ruby123
Amanda: Me and amy became friends because laura was being so toxic and starting drama for no reason. And then I really vibed with amy and shes like my best friends, so im glad laura was such a bitch because now me and amy r besties.

Also we jumped because melissa is fucking psycho, smashing me with the shower head and then stabbing Amy with a makeup brush. Also I jumped laura because again she always starts fights out of nothing.
2114 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Laura : all I said was that the hood doesn't just have black people like is that bullying

open group

Bad Girls Club [Fast Version]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!