This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT41 SONGS/NEWS

Topic » ESCT41 SONGS/NEWS

982 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy

RECAP - :08-:33. right when it starts the first "mirror" at 8 xoxo
982 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
47 COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN ESCT41

Deadline to confirm and post the official entries for each country has come to an end.

Unfortunately, and despite all the countries finally sent their entries, there were three countries who didn't sent it in time, even though they had more than a month to do so. For this reason the countries of 馃嚘馃嚤 Albania, 馃嚪馃嚭 Russia and 馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey will receive a strike, that means that if they get two more, they will be ejected from the contest. We hope this situation doesn't affect on their results this edition and we also expect the rest of delegations make them respect deadlines offered by the council.

Both semifinals recaps video will be released very soon on the official youtube channel. Moreover, the official Youtube and Spotify playlists will be created shortly.

For more details, check the official wiki page here:
https://esct.fandom.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_41
981 days 17 hours ago
dbescot
:D Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!
972 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
963 days 2 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
when are we starting?
962 days 18 hours ago
dbescot
:OOO
962 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alexito is very busy with work, which is why the edition is on a bit of a delay.
Once he gets the time, I'm sure he will do and post the recaps.
909 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hi everyone, Slovakia calling.

I make this post with a very heavy heart. But I just wanna reflect on my experience in ESCT

I joined you all when the community was still predominantly spanish players, most of them I didn't even know who they were. I joined you in ESCT19 and with a few switches here and there I have taken Slovakia all the way. I have grown so attached to this country, and I really believe I've done wonders with it, consistently being able to reach finals and geting the qualification ratio way up, way better then it was before I came around. And for that I'm proud and this is a country that's always gonna hold a special place in my heart.

Besides that, I have found so much good music trough this. ESCT was with no doubt one of if not my single favorite thing to participate online, I really got invested in the songs and results and the immersion the contest gave me. It was fantastic.

And I have made so many good friends. They have come and gone, a lot have remained but from people like Victor to people like Pete, Steve, Patrick, Alexeh, Darren, Will, Mercy, Alvaro, and others... I loved it here. It was a great space.

There have been issues, I won't say there haven't. The big one being the obvious barrier between the spanish community and the international one. We never quite managed to connect, and I wish we could have gotten more along, but it's always been a thing sadly, with a lot of spanish players saying they wish it was like in the past where it was mostly all spanish people.

However those are issues that could be surpassed. That is not why I'm leaving and I wanna thank all spanish players, cuz you guys were a part of the contest I loved so much.

But this is just dead. I tried to rationalize with myself, I tried to have hope but I just don't think my love for the contest can survive this. The host has just vanished, and despite our best effort to communicate with him, when we see he is online and active, he just refuses to answer us. This has been going on for what, 2 months now? And even then, apparently he has returned and updated the spanish people that the recap will be coming, yet no notice to our worried messages and pings on skype has been given and no answer by him has been sent. We even talked to his spanish friends here, and none has answered. We have learned these things from one of the like 3 or 4 who actively wants to interact with us, and we learned it like 5 days ago.

It pains me to say, but I just don't think Alexito cares that much. SO why should I?

So this marks the end of my ESCT era. I wish everyone the best and if this contest does continue, good luck and have a good time. But recent events have just made me not want to be a part of this community, cuz I feel like the community doesn't want me to be a part of it anymore.

Greetings from the Slovak HoD.
Rodrigo.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!