This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT40 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT40 Semifinals results and..

1102 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
still wondering how ukraine was supposedly a troll entry
1101 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
Full results from ROTW (Rest of the World).

Semifinal 1

https://i.imgur.com/XktQk4a.gif

Semifinal 2

https://i.imgur.com/PtdO7Au.gif

Gran Final

https://i.imgur.com/x6uVP7q.gif

Thank you so much to all those who participated as part of the ROTW <333

All the detailed scoreboards from both semifinals and the Grand Final have been added to the wikia:

https://esct.fandom.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_40
1101 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
First of all, congratulations to 馃嚜馃嚫 Spain to win again the contest, 驴Qu茅 M谩s Quieres De M铆? is a very good song and extremely catchy, it wasn't a surprise to see it winning tho. Congrats MyMilkshakes for your first victory.

Thank you so much for those who voted for 馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary, some of you already know I wasn't very confident with my entry but a 7th place with 10 points away from Big 6 is a good results for me. Thank you so much specially 馃嚘馃嚤 馃嚙馃嚘 馃嚠馃嚤 馃嚚馃嚟 who gave me 12 points!

-馃嚥馃嚢 North Macedonia was my favorite to win when I saw she was in the top 6 and I only gave it 10 points but I would have been iconic to see this country winning in 馃嚞馃嚪 Greece in the 40th edition after Croatia won in ESCT30. Congrats Kat, you got the best results for North Macedonia!

-馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands gets another good place with a new HoD, and this proves again that you can get a good place in ESCT if you deeply search in your country's music. I'm pretty sure that Javi is going to achieve good placements for Netherlands in future editions.

-馃嚥馃嚘 Morocco, 馃嚠馃嚤 Israel, 馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden, 馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus and 馃嚝馃嚪 France got top10 placements with solid and good entries and I'm not complaining at all as I enjoyed all of them, so glad they did well, although I couldn't vote for some of them :(

-馃嚪馃嚧 Romania received my 12 points and honestly, this country deserved to be top6 or top10 at least, but a 12th place is not that bad.

-馃嚪馃嚫 Serbia, 馃嚙馃嚘 Bosnia, 馃嚪馃嚭 Russia, 馃嚞馃嚪 Greece, 馃嚙馃嚲 Belarus, 馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco and 馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland were robbed, specially the first countries, such a disgrace to the world :(

-Overrated: 馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine and 馃嚠馃嚬 Italy, despite they got many points, I thought they were going to received many less points than they did, but I'm not bothered because I've learnt that a final must include diversity of songs and styles to make it more interesting and exciting.

Thank you so much for the effort and enthusiasm that Rafa put in this edition, and also I want to thank you all for being part of ESCT and trusting in this contest. See you in ESCT41!
1101 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
still wondering how ukraine was supposedly a troll entry
1099 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
This are the results of comparing the Grand Final results to the betting odds.

1. 馃嚜馃嚫 Spain (=)
2. 馃嚥馃嚢 North Macedonia (+21)
3. 馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands (+1)
4. 馃嚥馃嚘 Morocco (+4)
5. 馃嚠馃嚤 Israel (+1)
6. 馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland (+16)
7. 馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary (+4)
8. 馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden (-6)
9. 馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus (+4)
10. 馃嚝馃嚪 France (=)
11. 馃嚛馃嚜 Germany (-6)
12. 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania (+6)
13. 馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom (-6)
14. 馃嚪馃嚫 Serbia (-2)
15. 馃嚙馃嚘 Bosnia & Herzegovina (-6)
16. 馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic (+3)
17. 馃嚪馃嚭 Russia (=)
18. 馃嚞馃嚪 Greece (-3)
19. 馃嚝馃嚠 Finland (-16)
20. 馃嚙馃嚲 Belarus (+4)
21. 馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco (-5)
22. 馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey (-8)
23. 馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine (+2)
24. 馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland (-3)
25. 馃嚠馃嚬 Italy (+1)
26. 馃嚫馃嚢 Slovakia (-6)

After several editions with a winning song leading the betting odds, Spain didn't fail and won as the betting odds predicted. The countries with best results were North Macedonia (+21) who apparently was never trusted to do so well and Iceland who improved +16 places. Several countries climbed around 4-6 places.
In the other hand, the country who failed the most was Finland with a difference of -16 places. This proves that sometimes the betting odds are not 100% accurate.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!