This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT40 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT40 Semifinals results and..

1114 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
https://i.imgur.com/hvvkKF6.gif
1114 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
A late reaction to get this thread back on track, but first...

https://i.imgur.com/hvvkKF6.gif

SEMI 1
Honestly a mess I think I lost a large portion of my top 5 - definitely think Portugal, Belgium, Estonia and Montenegro deserved to qualify over some of these qualifiers. On the other hand very pleasantly surprised Switzerland made it I love my Olympic queen. <3

SEMI 2
Definitely a massive split here between the great qualifiers and the bad ones, but mostly okay I think? Would've loved to see Latvia, Ireland and Austria(!) in the final, and Denmark, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Lithuania were pretty nice too.
1112 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
GRAND FINAL ESCT40

A few days ago, we could find out who were the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal and like every edition we experienced happiness, disappointments, anger, robbed entries and surprises. Once we already have the 26 finalists which will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Starting from now, all the participating countries, including the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 40th edition held in 馃嚞馃嚪 Thessaloniki.

https://i.ibb.co/VgWVnD6/Final2.gif

Since today, Thursday 8 April and until next Thursday 15 April 2021 all the countries have to vote for the winner, giving 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you like the most. The live show with the results will take place some days after the deadline, the day and hour will be revealed coming soon.

You should send your votes to me 袗lexito. If any of you can not vote on time for any reason, you should notify me as soos as possible to get some jurors as back-up votes. If any of you don't vote on time without giving any reason you will lose your country.

(Video recap without copyright issues)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qQZru3DG_aL2Pbf7NI3ohCNmITeTXHE8/view?usp=sharing

You can also post your thoughts about the possible winners or countries who can finish top10 or bottom, or anything about the betting odds. Please don't forget to send the pictures of your SPOKESPERSONS and cities.

Votes from NON-PARTICIPANTS are also welcome by private message and will be counted as part of ROTW (Rest of the World).
1108 days 14 hours ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT40 GRAND FINAL

These countries have to vote yet:

馃嚥馃嚘 Morocco - Hellomynameis347
馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland - Talian
馃嚙馃嚲 Belarus - LolaIndigo
馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland - Patrick319
馃嚠馃嚤 Israel - Rakky
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain - MyMilkshakes
馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine - Alexeh23
馃嚪馃嚭 Russia - PrincessTeePee
馃嚝馃嚪 France - Juandavv
馃嚠馃嚬 Italy - QueenMichelle
馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus - Yogscastbigbrother21
馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom - Chris2pei
馃嚞馃嚪 Greece - Rafitasoto
馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands - Javi_22
馃嚤馃嚮 Latvia - JotaMCL
馃嚤馃嚬 Lithuania - Adeleadele
馃嚜馃嚜 Estonia - Catch_a_falling_star
馃嚙馃嚜 Belgium - Carmelo
馃嚘馃嚬 Austria - DallasAndrew
馃嚥馃嚜 Montenegro - LiukBB
馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland - Manick
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta - Spinfur
馃嚘馃嚛 Andorra - Mancebo
馃嚞馃嚜 Georgia - Alvaritoft8
馃嚘馃嚤 Albania - Olympia
馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia - KingLiam
馃嚤馃嚭 Luxembourg - Aaronet
馃嚨馃嚤 Poland - Kike11

18 countries out of 46, have already voted, there're 28 countries left to vote yet. (39,1% completed).

Deadline: Thursday, 15 April 2021, 11:59 pm (CET)

The countries which don't vote in time, will get a penalty and/or lose their countries.
1107 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
Until this moment, 21 countries out of 46, have already voted, there're 25 countries left to vote yet. (45,6% completed).

Deadline: Thursday, 15 April 2021, 11:59 pm (CET)

The countries which don't vote in time, will get a penalty and/or lose their countries.
1107 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
SECOND REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT40 GRAND FINAL

馃嚥馃嚘 Morocco - Hellomynameis347
馃嚙馃嚲 Belarus - Stephenwashere
馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland - Patrick319
馃嚠馃嚤 Israel - Rakky
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain - MyMilkshakes
馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine - Alexeh23
馃嚪馃嚭 Russia - PrincessTeePee
馃嚝馃嚪 France - Olympia
馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus - PennyTrationStan
馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom - Chris2pei
馃嚞馃嚪 Greece - Rafitasoto
馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands - Javi_22
馃嚤馃嚬 Lithuania - Adeleadele
馃嚙馃嚜 Belgium - Carmelo
馃嚥馃嚜 Montenegro - LiukBB
馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland - Manick
馃嚘馃嚛 Andorra - Mancebo
馃嚘馃嚤 Albania - Juandavv
馃嚤馃嚭 Luxembourg - Aaronet
馃嚨馃嚤 Poland - Kike11

23 countries out of 46, have already voted, there're 23 countries left to vote yet. (50% completed).

Deadline: Friday, 16 April 2021, 11:59 pm (CET)

The deadline has been extended a day until Friday, 16 April!

1106 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
Until this moment, 29 countries out of 46, have already voted, there're 17 countries left to vote yet. (63% completed).

Deadline: Friday, 16 April 2021, 11:59 pm (CET)

1105 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
LAST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT40 GRAND FINAL

馃嚞馃嚪 Greece - Rafitasoto
馃嚙馃嚜 Belgium - Carmelo
馃嚘馃嚤 Albania - Juandavv

41 countries out of 46, have already voted, there're 5 countries left to vote yet. (89,1% completed).

Deadline: TONIGHT Friday, 16 April 2021, 11:59 pm (CET)

1104 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
Finally, 46 countries out of 46, there's no country left to vote. (100% completed).

Live show results date: Saturday 24 April 2021.

The live show date will be approximated because there are some participants who need to send their spokesperson and city pictures and the sooner they send them, the sooner I will finish the video with the results.

Countries that need to send their spokespersons/city pictures yet:

馃嚪馃嚧 Romania - Yogscastbigbrother21
1097 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
LIVE SHOW RESULTS OF THE ESCT40 GRAND FINAL

Live show results: TOMORROW Saturday 24 April 5:00 pm (CET).

Right before the live show starts, a link to the live show will be posted here.
1097 days ago
Alexito
Link to watch the live show results of ESCT40

https://cytu.be/r/esct
1096 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
Results of the Grand Final of ESCT40:

Congrats to the winner and all the countries. And thank you for this amazing edition! Here is the wikia with the results of the semifinals:

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_40

The 3/4 countries with least votes from each semifinal will go through the pre-semifinal round next edition. This will depend on how many countries will participate next edition.  That's not definitive and there will be another countries availaible so some new draws will be held.

We have a skype chat, you can add me there Alexito.ram or you can join us in this forum: http://esctengaged.freeforums.net/
1096 days 17 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Ah thank you so much to everyone who voted for Spain to win :) I honestly never thought I would be able to win ESCT since you all always send fantastic songs and make the competition so hard!! Big congratulations to all songs this edition as I really loved a lot of the songs, and shout out to North Macedonia, who I had fun going back and forth with at the top of the results, especially since Za Nas is also a fantastic song!! Thank you again for all the votes and support, it means a lot :)
1096 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Congrats <3
1096 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congratulations Spain!
Thanks to everyone who voted for Estonia and got us to 11th in the semi...so close!

Thanks Alex and Rafa for hosting and putting so much effort into this contest.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!