This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT35 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT35 Semifinals results and..

1595 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
45 countries out of 47 voted, there are 2 countries who didn't vote. (95,7% completed).

Results live show: Probably next weekend, 28-29 December.

Finally, only 馃嚘馃嚬 Austria and 馃嚝馃嚪 France failed to vote, however LoveMeLoveMe warned us that she could not vote in time so she's not getting any strike. In the other hand, this is the 2nd time that Waf didn't vote in this edition, therefore he gets a second strike and he loses his current country 馃嚥馃嚬 Malta and it's free for the next edition.

The live show date will be approximated because there are some participants who need to send their spokesperson and city pictures and the sooner they send them, the sooner I will finish the video with the results.

Countries that need to send their spokespersons/city pictures yet:

馃嚛馃嚜 Germany - Odii Spokesperson + city
馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark - QueenMichelle Spokesperson + city
馃嚪馃嚧 Romania - Yogscast Spokesperson + city
馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland - Carmelo Spokesperson + city
馃嚤馃嚭 Luxembourg - Olympia Spokesperson + city
馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco - Albertoo Spokesperson + city
馃嚤馃嚬 Lithuania - DallasAndrew Spokesperson + city
1588 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
LIVE SHOW RESULTS OF THE ESCT35 GRAND FINAL

Live show results: Today Sunday 29 December 5:00 pm (CET).

Right before the live show starts, a link to the live show will be posted here.
1587 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
Follow the live show results here:

https://esct35.andchill.tv/
1587 days ago
Alexito
Results of the Grand Final of ESCT35:

.be
.be

Congrats to the winner and all the countries. And thank you for this amazing edition! Here is the wikia with the results of the semifinals:

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_35

The 3/4 countries with least votes from each semifinal will go through the pre-semifinal round next edition. This will depend on how many countries will participate next edition.  That's not definitive and there will be another countries availaible so some new draws will be held.

We have a skype chat, you can add me there Alexito.ram or you can join us in this forum: http://esctengaged.freeforums.net/
1587 days ago
Patrick319
Congrats to the winner.

It was expected, but deserved.
1586 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
*Spoilers*
Thank you for voting for Belgium.
I love the song and when I discovered it back when we first given these countries, I listened to it over and over again.

This is my first win of this contest and I have been taking part since Esct 17. I love taking part in ESCT and I know there has been drama but it has been an zmaxing contest to take part in.

I promised Carmelo to try and get a top 5 place for him and I'm thrilled to have done that.

Thanks again for the votes and see you in Ghent for the 36th Esct.
1586 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Congrats to the winner! 馃槉
1586 days 7 hours ago
Alexito
Congratulations to Belgium for they deserved winning, it was one of the best song of this edition and it deserved to win imo.
Thaaaaaaank you so much for your votes for Czech Republic and this amazing 2nd place. I really had a little hope to win but I didn't mind it at all.

So here is my analysis:

-I'm glad for the places that Israel, Ireland (Queen), Denmark and Switzerland got, they were some really good songs, specially the last one who received my 12.

-Lithuania has been the big ROBBERY from this edition, in my opinion is a really good song, so different and maybe that's the reason why it finished last but it seems people Like the same styles over and over againg.

-Norway, Poland, Ukraine deserved a better placement, kinda robbed tbh.

-I'm sorry but Netherlands were the BIG OVERRATED song of this edition, I can't stand Eva Simon's music sorry, specially when the Dutch NF had so many good and better songs. I'm also a bit surprised with Germany, but I don't think it's overrated, it just that I didn't expect such a good result for them.

-About semifinals: I just want to say that Belarus was so robbed again finishing in a close place to qualify, meanwhile Armenia and Morocco finished in 12th place, with a small difference to qualify...

Thank you so much for this amazing edition, you make this possible, see you next edition.
1586 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright I'm gonna give a country by country assessment of their final results. Here we go.
-Belgium has definitely earned that win with that amazing atmospheric song crafted so neatly. GG WP
-Czech Republic for me was a grower and I really enjoy it and think it deserved this placement
-Israel was a strong song I learned to respect. I wouldn't put it this high up but I can see why it is and don't think it's overrated
-On the other hand, I do think Germany was quite overrated. I just think the song and instrumentation is far too linear.
-Romania almost got my 1 point but I chose to be #TeamDifferent. It's a fun catchy pop song that deserved this
-A big surprise, Ireland snatches that last auto qualification spot with goddess Nadine Coyle. Totally deserved, a banger
-Denmark to me was a off grower. I started by loving it and then realized it is really nothing special. Sorry my husband, but it's a little overrated in my books
-As is Netherlands. Like this is that one song that will get stuck in your head but is actual trash. The song is overall a mess and got a 8th place? Speechless.
-Now Switzerland was a great surprise for me. I didn't give it points but I fairly enjoyed it to my surprise and honestly, just for how different it was, I do think this 9th place was deserved somewhat
-Turkey is another one I would say is a bit overrated. I think the build up is good but the drop is far too generic for me to get over it
-Spain presented class this edition and tho I wish it had cracked the top 10, it is not a bad placement for it. Perhaps slightly underrated.
-Albania kinda got the Sebi edit and honestly it makes so much sense. I really like this song, it got my 1 point and here it is at #12-a totally deserved placement
-Andorra is another one like Spain this is a fine placement but it also totally deserved to be slightly higher
-Hungary was such a fun addition to the final... It isn't my style of music but it added variety and just for that it deserves whatever placement it got
-Now here are you guys underrating the perfection that is Italy. A powerfull ballad that I just knew y'all would underrate...
-United Kingdom really got what it deserved. While I like Fired Up it is a middle of the road type song, that resulted in a middle of the road type of result
-Bulgaria was a tad forgettable to me to be honest. I know this placement isn't very high but to be honest I think it should be even lower.
-How Norway got such a low placement is a mystery to me. Such a smooth soothing flawless song, shame on you
-Poland was my 12 but unlike Norway, I do understand why it got this placement, but I still think y'all underrated it
-Croatia was overrated by the time it passed to the final. I appreciate the artistry but this is just boring for me
-Luxembourg was also a tad overrated where it deserved to contest for last place just for the sheer lack of power on the track
-Ukraine got what it deserved. Forgettable song, meh
-France should be one place or two lower but I won't call it overrated
-Now Austria was underrated. I love this electro swing style of music and this mixed it with pop just perfectly
-Sweden was really sparse in production which resulted in sparse point receiving, nothing I didn't predict
-Lithuania got last, as predicted and deserved

Cya in Belgium bitches
1586 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
This is how the betting odds changed over the results of the Grand Final.

1. 馃嚙馃嚜 Belgium (=)
2. 馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic (+1)
3. 馃嚠馃嚤 Israel (+4)
4. 馃嚛馃嚜 Germany (+9)
5. 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania (-3)
6. 馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland (+18)
7. 馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark (-1)
8. 馃嚦馃嚤 The Netherlands (-4)
9. 馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland (+6)
10. 馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey (+1)
11. 馃嚜馃嚫 Spain (-2)
12. 馃嚘馃嚤 Albania (+11)
13. 馃嚘馃嚛 Andorra (-5)
14. 馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary (+5)
15. 馃嚠馃嚬 Italy (-10)
16. 馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom (-2)
17. 馃嚙馃嚞 Bulgaria (=)
18. 馃嚦馃嚧 Norway (-6)
19. 馃嚨馃嚤 Poland (-1)
20. 馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia (+6)
21. 馃嚤馃嚭 Luxembourg (-1)
22. 馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine (-6)
23. 馃嚝馃嚪 France (-1)
24. 馃嚘馃嚬 Austria (-3)
25. 馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden (-15)
26. 馃嚤馃嚬 Lithuania (-1)

For the first time since ESCT28, the bookies guessed correctly the winner of this edition,  Belgium. The countries with best results were  Ireland (+18) who apparently was never trusted to do so well and  Albania who climbed +11 places more. Several countries climbed around 5-6 places.

In the other hand, the countries who failed the most were  Sweden with a epic fall (-15) who was in the Top10 in the betting odds and finished second to last; and  Italy (-10). This proves that the betting odds are not 100% accurate.
1585 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
A predictable but well deserved winner, it was by far the most quality and also going for the trend song. The best quality, in my opinion, was the Albanian entry, absolutely amazing and well created, sadly it didn't get what it deserved. Also Czech Republic, in my opinion the only contender of Belgium got the expected prize, the truth is that it was so catchy, it deserved it. Surprised about Israel, the style usually goes well is ESCT, but I think it was one of the most usual songs, a cliche, something we're hearing every edition, that's why I didn't expect its finish. And the biggest surprise, Germany, I expected it to be last, I can't say I'm not happy for it as I've enjoyed the song, however I've seen nothing special in it.
The most overrated in my opinion: Israel, Germany, Ireland, Denmark, The Netherlands.
The most underrated: Turkey, Spain, Hungary (it's sad when something special and unique is not called to be used once again), UK, Sweden (totally shocked how bad it placed).
As about our entry, Lithuania, I think that it simply wasn't the song for such a contest. I don't want to be rude, but as some says in ESC, right song, wrong contest. We're not sad about it, but it is a little dissapointed to see a different song, well created, with a good crescendo tempo, also an emotional song, getting last. We're happy that a few people appreciated it at the best, especially the fact that we've still reached a 12 points vote. Sadly, the variation of styles is not sustained and I think that hosts like Hungary's, Belarus' or me will have doubts to send that type of music again.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!