This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT35 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT35 Semifinals results and..

1591 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
Here we have the results of both semifinals, which 10 countries from each semifinal qualified to the Grand Final of ESCT35. Good luck to all of you!

.be

And here is the wiki which will be updated soon. This edition the points of the non-qualified countries will be revealed after the Grand Final.

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_35

Don't go too far away because you will need to vote in the Grand Final. Thanks to all of you ;)
1591 days 18 hours ago
adonay1622
From the delegation of Azerbaijan, we want first of all to congratulate all the classified for the grand final, especially our rivals in the first semifinal.
Secondly, I thank Alexito that in each edition he surpasses himself. Thanks Netherlands for an amazing show.
Thanks to Gunesh, our representative, who despite not having qualified, she has done an incredible job and we believe that she has lived up to
We are already working for the next edition to overcome and get Europe to enjoy with our performance.
Good luck to all the countries that are in the final. Europe Start voting now.

Desde la delegación de Azerbaijan, queremos en primer lugar dar la enorabuena a todos los clasificados para la gran final, en especial a nuestros rivales en la primera semifinal.
En segundo lugar agradecer a Alexito que en cada edición se supera. Thank you Netherlands for amazing show.
Azerbaijan da las gracias a Gunesh, nuestra representante, que a pesar de no haberse clasificado ha hecho un trabajo increíble y creemos que ha estado a la altura.
Ya estamos trabajando para que en la proxima edición Azerbaijan se supere y consiga que europa disfrute con el espectaculo.
Mucha suerte a todos los países que están en la final, y que gane el mejor. Europe Start voting now.
1591 days 11 hours ago
RakkyESCT
REINO UNIDO  COMENTA !!!

La delegación de REINO UNIDO  esta muy agradecida por haber pasado a la final . Es cierto que nuestra intuición era positiva pero en este concurso nunca se sabe lo que puede pasar !!!

Por lo general estamos bastante contentos con los resultados en ambas semifinales, y aunque ha habido canciones que nos gustaban mas que otras, que si han pasado , podemos decir con todo el orgullo que nuestras grandes favoritas han logrado el pase para la Gran Final !!!

SEMI 1 :

Como ya dije anteriormente ,y a mi modo de ver, me parecía una Semifinal con menor nivel respecto a la otra . Gracias a dios han logrado pasar a la Gran Final todas mis 4 grandes favoritas, sin embargo se me han quedado por el camino canciones que pienso que merecían haber pasado a la final frente a otras que para mi son de menor calidad y este es el caso de :

MÓNACO  : Creo que este tema se debería haber clasificado, es diferente , y con una base y una producción mucho mas que aceptable

ARMENIA  : Esta canción tiene su punto , cierto que puede hacerse algo pesada pero a mi me ha parecido interesante !

AZERBAIYÁN  : No es una canción para tirar cohetes , bastante simpolna , pero la voz de ella es muy personal !

SERBIA  : Puede que sea la típica balada balcánica , pero la canción me ha llegado y sin ser algo vistoso creo que merecía su hueco en la Final !!!

MUY SORPRENDIDA : por el pase de CROACIA  , y del cual me alegro mucho. :)
Gracias también por dejar fuera a SAN MARINO  y a FINLANDIA  ... mi oído os lo agradece ! (poop)

SEMI 2:

Considero que en esta Semifinal tenia un nivel superior a la otra . Por lo general estoy bastante satisfecha también con los resultados de las votaciones , aunque para mi gusto , esta final hubiera estado mas completa si hubieran pasado a la GRAN FINAL las siguientes propuestas :

MARRUECOS  : Para mi es la gran injusticia de la edición. Una canción diferente, de gran calidad y poco vista en otros concursos .

CHIPRE  : Me parece un tema muy escuchable , actual ... puede que un poco usada en otros concursos sin embargo a mi me gustaba !

RUSIA  : Sin ser tampoco una de mis favoritas , esta canción tiene algo que la hace interesante !

SORPRENDIDA :o sobretodo con los pases de AUSTRIA  e IRLANDA  . Las veo bastante planas , sin embargo si están en la GRAN FINAL sera pq la gente ha visto algo mas que yo no he sabido ver !

Hasta aquí mis reflexiones del día de hoy !!!

Me despido dando la enhorabuena a todos aquellos que han tenido la suerte de pasar y deseándoles toda la suerte para la Gran Final !!!

Y a los que no , animarlos a intentarlo de nuevo , en la siguiente edición !!!

KISSES FROM REINO UNIDO  !!! ;)
1590 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
GRAND FINAL ESCT35

Last night we could find out who were the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal and like every edition we experienced happiness, disappointments, anger, robbed entries and surprises. Once we already have the 26 finalists which will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Starting from now, all the participating countries, including the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 35th edition held in Rotterdam.

Since today, Thursday 12 December and until next Friday 20 December all the countries have to vote for the winner, giving 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you Like the most. The live show with the results will take place some days after the deadline, the day and hour will be revealed coming soon.

You should send your votes to me Аlexito. If any of you can not vote on time for any reason, you should notify me as soos as possible to get some jurors as back-up votes. If any of you don't vote on time without giving any reason you will lose your country.

.be

You can also post your thoughts about the possible winners or countries who can finish top10 or bottom, or anything about the betting odds. Please don't forget to send the pictures of your SPOKESPERSONS and cities.
1590 days 17 hours ago
Alexito
1590 days 12 hours ago
Alexito
My thoughts about the semifinals:

Semifinal 1:
-HOW DO U DARE!! Belarus is one of the best song of this edition, really robbed. If this one would have been sent by UK or Sweden, it would be in the final.
- Armenia, Estonia and Bosnia, were also so robbed, they would have added some kind of diversity to the final.
- Denmark, Romania, Poland. <33333
-Happy with Croatia (being last in BO) and Germany who were suffering in previous editions to make it through.
-I can't see any overrated song, maybe Luxembourg but it's ok.

Semifinal 2:
-Bloodbath. Morocco, Iceland, North Macedonia, Slovakia and Moldova deserved to qualify! Specially Morocco, a fucking masterpiece :(
-Turkey, Ireland, Belgium, Israel, Albania and Switzerland <3333
-I don't see any other overrated songs, apart from Austria or Hungary which I am not into them so much.

Thank you so much for voting Czech Republic and let me enjoy the Grand Final. Wish you all the best of luck and so many kisses for you. :D
1589 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Rig
1587 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
@RakkyESCT Muchas gracias :) <3 - Serbia
1587 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
After three days, 13 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 34 countries left to vote yet. (27,7% completed).

Deadline: Friday, 20 December, 11:59 pm (CET)

The countries which don't vote in time, will lose the country.
1587 days ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE GRAND FINAL ESCT35

These countries have to vote yet:

🇮🇱 Israel - MyMilkshakes
🇦🇱 Albania - Juandavv
🇸🇪 Sweden - PrincessTeePee
🇦🇩 Andorra - Patrick319
🇪🇸 Spain - Rafitasoto
🇨🇭 Switzerland - Carmelo
🇮🇹 Italy - Mancebo
🇧🇪 Belgium - Catch_a_falling_star
🇱🇺 Luxembourg - Olympia
🇮🇪 Ireland - Aaronet
🇧🇬 Bulgaria - JotaMCL
🇦🇹 Austria - LoveMeLoveMe
🇩🇰 Denmark - QueenMichelle
🇱🇹 Lithuania - DallasAndrew
🇵🇱 Poland - Eduharibob
🇫🇷 France - Waf_
🇳🇴 Norway - Juandavv
🇺🇦 Ukraine - Alexeh23
🇬🇧 United Kingdom - Rakky
🇲🇦 Morocco - Aliciafox2
🇦🇿 Azerbaijan - Adonay1622
🇲🇨 Monaco - Albertoo
🇧🇾 Belarus - Spinfur
🇲🇪 Montenegro - Aridian
🇲🇩 Moldova - Manick
🇷🇸 Serbia - Chris2pei
🇬🇪 Georgia - Unai
🇬🇷 Greece - Hellocat
🇵🇹 Portugal - Barrosotonii
🇫🇮 Finland - TolisKalkas
🇱🇻 Latvia - AlanDuncan
🇸🇲 San Marino - Darbe

15 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 32 countries left to vote yet. (31,9% completed).

Those who fail to vote on time, will lose their country.
1586 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
🇨🇿 Czech Republic already voted. It was really difficult to make my mind up and vote only for 10 songs. I had to leave 5 songs out of my top10 who deserve to get at least 1 point.

And I would have given 12 points to my top4, so the country who got 7 points deserved 12 points as well.

Good luck guys!
1586 days ago
Alexito
19 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 28 countries left to vote yet. (40,4% completed).

1584 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Serbia has voted! OMG Romania might got this again, Czech Republic & Israel also had great entry. Good luck finalists!
1584 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
SECOND REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE GRAND FINAL ESCT35

🇮🇱 Israel - MyMilkshakes
🇦🇱 Albania - Juandavv
🇸🇪 Sweden - PrincessTeePee
🇪🇸 Spain - Rafitasoto
🇮🇹 Italy - Mancebo
🇱🇺 Luxembourg - Olympia
🇮🇪 Ireland - Aaronet
🇫🇷 France - Waf_
🇳🇴 Norway - Juandavv
🇺🇦 Ukraine - Alexeh23
🇬🇧 United Kingdom - Rakky
🇲🇦 Morocco - Aliciafox2
🇧🇾 Belarus - Spinfur
🇲🇪 Montenegro - Aridian
🇲🇩 Moldova - Manick
🇬🇷 Greece - Hellocat
🇫🇮 Finland - TolisKalkas
🇸🇲 San Marino - Darbe

25 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 22 countries left to vote yet. (53,2% completed).

1583 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
28 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 19 countries left to vote yet. (59,6% completed).

Deadline: TOMORROW Friday, 20 December, 11:59 pm (CET)

1583 days ago
Alexito
THIRD AND LAST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE GRAND FINAL ESCT35

🇦🇱 Albania - Juandavv
🇱🇺 Luxembourg - Olympia
🇫🇷 France - Waf_
🇳🇴 Norway - Juandavv
🇲🇦 Morocco - Aliciafox2
🇲🇪 Montenegro - Aridian
🇸🇲 San Marino - Darbe

36 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 11 countries left to vote yet. (76,6% completed).

Deadline: TONIGHT Friday, 20 December, 11:59 pm (CET)

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!