This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT34 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT34 Semifinals results and..

1804 days 13 hours ago
Amanyaman
Wow, that was super close.  Thanks all for the votes!! and thanks for the show!
1804 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats Netherlands :)
It was a fantastic show and a surprising climax, I don't think anyone thought it would be that close.

We're looking forward to the next edition. :D
1803 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
omg! what a close fight! Congratulations Netherlands โค๐Ÿ˜Š
1802 days ago
adeleadele
Tysm for 4th place <3 Congrats Netherlands, the best song won!!
1800 days 7 hours ago
Alexito
Congratulations to  The Netherlands for they deserved winning, it was the best song of this edition and it deserved to win imo.
Also congratulations to  Sweden and to NarJagBlundar for the 2nd place cuase it was also an amazing song to fight for the win.

So here is my analysis:

-I'm a bit disappointed with the 15th place for  Hungary, I really thought I could get a top10 place but it's ok and I want to thank to those who voted for us. :D

-I'm glad for the places that  Lithuania,  Ukraine and  Slovenia got, they were some really good songs.

-United Kingdom has been the big ROBBERY from this edition, it is such a BOP and I really had the feeling it could easily get a top5 and it ended up as 25th with only 49 points... Unbelivable.

-North Macedonia,  Denmark,  Finland and  Greece are those countries who deserved a better placement, kinda robbed tbh.

-Norway,  Poland and  Luxembourg are the one who were a bit overrated, sorry, just my opinion.

-About semifinals: I just want to say that  Belarus and  Andorra, which finished in 11th and 12th place, deserved to qualify, specially the first one who got 1 point less than the 10th qualifier... What a pity...

Thank you so much for this amazing edition, with an exciting and unpredictible final that we didn't know who was going to win until the very end.

Thank you so much for everything and see you next edition.
1800 days 7 hours ago
Alexito
This is how the betting odds changed over the results of the Grand Final.

1. ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands (+9)
2. ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden (+3)
3. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine (-2)
4. ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuania (+16)
5. ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway (-2)
6. ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France (+8)
7. ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Slovenia (+9)
8. ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland (+7)
9. ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg (-7)
10. ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด Romania (+7)
11. ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia (+13)
12. ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland (+6)
13. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria (+8)
14. ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark (+8)
15. ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungary (-7)
16. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel (-12)
17. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Greece (-10)
18. ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป Latvia (+7)
19. ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco (-7)
20. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland (-7)
21. ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain (-10)
22. ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia (-13)
23. ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia (=)
24. ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ Monaco (-5)
25. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom (-19)

Once again, the bookies didn't guess the winner of this edition, the Netherlands, with 9 places of difference. The countries with best results were Lithuania (+16) who apparently was never trusted to do so well and  North Macedoniawho climbed +13 places more. Several countries climbed around 7-8-9 places.

In the other hand, the countries who failed the most were United Kingdom with a epic fall (-19) who was in the Top6 in the betting odds and finished last; and  Israel (-12). This proves that the betting odds are not 100% accurate.
1798 days 15 hours ago
RakkyESCT
MY PERSONAL ANALYSIS RESULTS ESCT # 34

First of all congratulate and congratulate the winning country NETHERLANDS for its deserved and unquestionable victory. I think that this country has been very good for the change of hands, since it has two editions with songs that I love!

I think it was an edition of the most competitive, with an exciting final that personally has brought me good memories of that ESCT # 25, where my country also won, with a single point of difference;).

As a curiosity I think it has also been a bit of reflection of what happened in EUROVISION 2019 where curiously has also won NETEHERLANDS , SWEDEN has been second, MACEDONIA DEL NORTE has surprised everyone by staying in good position and UNITED KINGDOM remaining in last place. It seems that we have done a post ja,ja,ja !!!

ABOUT ISRAEL:
First of all thank all countries, that have scored little or much, especially SWEDEN for these 12POINTS!

I must admit that we have been in a fairly discreet position, although within the expected. The first internal bets placed the country between 12th and 15th place, but then we came up to see the bets and we made false hopes! At the end BATACAZO to the song: o and return to reality! : D
Making a bit of self-criticism I think the song has not surprised much because it has already been in other competitions of the same style and this I think has hurt us since people have thought it was unoriginal!

ABOUT THE TOP 6:

For me it was quite predictable that both NETHERLANDS , as SUECIA, as UKRAINE , as LITHUANIA, as NORWAY were at the top. Fail in the positions in my predictions, but not in the countries. However quite surprised with the result obtained FRANCE I did not expect the subject to be so well valued, although I'm glad!

I quite agree with all the posts of this "BIG # 6", I vote them all, except in the case of UKRAINE that the song seems so MIAU ....; - | for me without a doubt, the most overvalued edition, although I was afraid that I would be high in the voting!

UNDERRATED :
In my opinion, no justice has been done with the songs proposed by HUNGARY, ESTONIA, or GRECIA, for me they were topics worthy of TOP # 10 minimum, and they have been left far behind, in my opinion! >: D

Another great injustice for me is the last position of the UNITED KINGDOM. : - / I do not think that this last position deserves any more, that the song, for me, is more than good. I am aware that I can be incoherent because I did not even put it among my 10 candidates for the vote, but perhaps it was pq as it is UNITED KINGDOM because it is perhaps required a little more than the rest. There is always talk of the "handicap" of the Balkan countries or with little music industry, but I also believe this is the opposite case. The "handicap" of the big country that has to carry something very powerful to reach good positions. I think that in this edition, the UK has taken its previous good posts and the fact of being a country considered as the strongest!

OVERVALUED:

In the opposite case, as I said this UKRAINE. The song does not give me anything special, the same canned rhythm of always, the same musical base of always ... it seems to me that its success is in the "HYPE" that has provoked its videoclip and everything that surrounds the preseleccion ,, pq the song itself, I'm sorry: | , I do not find anything striking or anything of the other world.

I also think that UKRAINE has risked very little in this edition, has brought something that I knew would be fine if or yes. It is nothing personal against the "Host" that carries it, it is an opinion in general, but sometimes it gives me a little courage that risking a little does not have a prize in this contest!

I recognize that the majority, in which I include myself, we vote for if the song we like or not, but I would also like to begin to value a little other things, without leaving our tastes aside!

I also see something overpriced in LUXEMBOURG, which I think, as in my case, also had a song quite radiated or POLAND, whose song I expected to be much worse!

I hope I have not offended anyone with my impressions, everyone votes to their shape and how they want but I like to share my impressions with others, although this sometimes brings me more problems than being quiet and quiet! In short, it is only my opinion, that it is nothing personal against anyone!

I wait for you all in #HAIFA, in the Second Chance Festival "The Second Chance" "

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!