This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT34 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT34 Semifinals results and..

1809 days 13 hours ago
Alexito
Here we have the results of both semifinals, which 10 countries from each semifinal qualified to the Grand Final of ESCT34. Good luck to all of you!

And here is the wiki which will be updated soon. This edition the points of the non-qualified countries will be revealed after the Grand Final.

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_34

Don't go too far away because you will need to vote in the Grand Final. Thanks to all of you ;)
1809 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POINTS YOU GAVE TO N. MACEDONIA

WE FINALLY QUALIFIED AND I'M SO PROUD OF FJORA AND JUST THANK YOU ALL

40TH IN BETTING ODDS ASWELL

CAN'T WAIT TO COME LAST IN THE FINAL
1809 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Also got 18/20 of the qualifiers right.

in semi 1 i really thought i wasn't gonna qualify and i was shocked when latvia qualified

TOLD Y'ALL THAT DENMARK WOULD QUALIFY

Sad that Georgia and Italy didn't qualify
1809 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats to all the qualifiers.
Thanks for hosting Alexito :)

I'm heartbroken for Georgia in particular, but also very sad for, Czech Republic,  Russia, Iceland and Belarus among others. :(

Commiserations to all the countries that didn't make it. :(
1809 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
congrats!!

do i have vote in the final?
1809 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
i must learn to read, it says so up there!!
1809 days 11 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
AH I always expect the worst, so when I saw Spain announced first I was instantly relieved and happy!! Thank you SO much to everyone who voted for Spain!! And I'm sorry to all of you who didn't make it, there were so many quality songs this year!! In my semi, I'm most sad about Italy and Turkey (who I found to be drastically underrated). Best of luck to everyone in the final!!
1809 days 10 hours ago
Amanyaman
Yay!.  Congrats all qualifiers!!

Sad about Portugal and Iceland :/
1809 days 9 hours ago
bbfan21
Congrats to all qualifiers, kinda weird not having to worry about qualifying through the semis this year, kinda relaxed to just watch for those you vote for...

Got 7/10 qualifiers correct in the semi I voted for and I'm happy that songs I really liked in Semi 2 managed to qualify as well!

Can't wait for the Grand Final!
1809 days 9 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
Albania should have qualified.
1809 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
Albania qualified, however due to this country didn't vote on time, it got disqualified so the country who placed 11th, qualified to the Grand Final.
1808 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
GRAND FINAL ESCT34

Last night we could find out who were the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal and like every edition we experienced happiness, disappointments, anger, robbed entries and surprises. Once we already have the 25 finalists which will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Since now, all the participating countries, even though the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 34th edition held in Bucharest.

Since today, Monday February 4th and until next Wednesay, May 15th all the countries have to vote for the winner, giving 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you Like the most. The live show with the results will take place some days after the deadline, the day and hour will be revealed coming soon.

You should send your votes to me Аlexito. If any of you can not vote on time for any reason, you should notify me as soos as possible to get some jurors as back-up votes. If any of you don't vote on time without giving any reason you will lose your country.

.be

You can also post your thoughts about the possible winners or countries who can finish top10 or bottom, or anything about the betting odds. Please don't forget to send the pictures of your SPOKESPERSONS and cities.
1808 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
I want to thank every country who give low or high points to Hungary. We expected to qualify but we never know. So thank you so much again. Love you all! :D
Semifinal 1:
-Honestly, this was the easiest semifinal and I really thought that the most different and alternative entries had a chance to qualify.
-Belarus, Turkey, Georgia, Moldova, Andorra or Croatia, were totally ROBBED! Specially Belarus and Andorra who deserved a f****** place in the final.
-Happy with North Macedonia, Latvia and Finland who were really good and they deserved it.
-Overrated imo: Poland, Luxembourg and Slovakia. They are quite generic and they sound so much the same. If they were in another edition we wouldn't notice.

Semifinal 2:
-This semifinal was hard to predict and also to competitive.
-ROBBED: Iceland like always, Armenia who was the ethnic BOP of this edition, Portugal and Belgium.
-Happy with Slovenia, Netherlands, Greece, Lithuania or Sweden, they are amazing!
-Overrated: Morocco and Albania, I guess that this one was voted because of the recap video rather than the whole song. (I mention Albania cause this one qualified but due to this country didn't vote on time, it was disqualified.

Well, as I already said, I have the feeling we are on a constant deja vú, with the same artists over and over again and priorizating the same music style without noticing the countries who take the risk to send different and alternative entries. I think that in future editions I will give points to the most original and different songs because I like to follow this kind of contests to find new music, new artists, new styles and not to listen to the easiest option of the female diva number 187281734th who are being sent almost every edition.

Thank you so much, see you in the final and good luck! :D
1808 days 9 hours ago
Alexito
Another link with the full video in case Dailymotion doesn't work:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Otz0zRTNHRFEesf7skFeiBAgK2BHypPe/view
1808 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Why did this not make the final?

1808 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
Cause it wasnt allowed to participate hahaha

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!