This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT33 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT33 Casting - Confirm your..

1948 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
https://i.ibb.co/tHVFCnz/ESCT33-Turku4.png

Happy new year, happy new edition!! We start this 2019 with a new ESCT edition. The 33rd edition of ESCT travels to 馃嚝馃嚠 Turku, Finland, once Lxandra was crowned of Eurovision Song Contet Tengaged 32 with her"Dig Deep", the country repeats as a host after doing it back in ESCT14 in Helsinki. The selected city host is Turku after being selected among other rejected possible host cities, being the venue "Gatorade Center" the choosen arena.

https://i.ibb.co/QmXhgjZ/turku-20-11-2008-by-eswendel-d1pzrlg-fullview.jpg

Turku, located in the south of 馃嚝馃嚠 Finland, is the sixth most populated city in the country with almost 200.000 inhabitants.
It is the ancientest city in the country and one of the most ancientest in Europe,
offering so many activities and places to see and enjoy, attracting many tourists.

https://i.ibb.co/3dqbyF0/headerkuva.jpg

The Gatorade Center, is the chosen venue to host the contest which was inaugurated in 1990
and holds almost 12,000 spectators. This sportive complex is one of the most important arenas in
the country due to holding many ice hockey matches and cultural events as well.

Therefore, since today and until next Friday, 11th January 2019, you will have time to start confirming your participation with your contries, withdrawing from the contest, switch countries with due consent and/or applying for the draws of the free countries. Each person can apply for as many draws as countries are available. However, once you've won a draw, you are not eligible to apply for more draws in the current edition.

In conclusion, you must CONFIRM YOUR COUNTRY, WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTEST, and/or APPLY FOR the available draws. You have some days until the upcoming draw.

馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey is free after failing at voting on time in the ESCT32 final; while 馃嚜馃嚫 Spain withdrew after the ESCT Grand Final, hence they're free for ESCT34.

Free countries for ESCT33:

馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic
馃嚥馃嚢 Macedonia
馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands

If you are preparing a National Final, please, provide the name of your NF. It can be created by you or just copy from the original one from Eurovision.
1948 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Morocco is confirming and is doing an Internal Selection
1948 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
After the two last place of last two contests Montenegro delegation has decided to withdraw from the contest. We think that a better head of the delegation will make shine again the country
1948 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Great Britain confirms and will held their first National Final.
1948 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Confirms azerbaijan
1948 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
applying for Czech Republic, Macedonia and Netherlands
1948 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
confirm serbia
1948 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Estonia is confirming
and you can find the national final Battle Rounds here:

https://tengaged.com/group/8271-eurovision-song-contest-tengaged/forum/topic/22316237
1948 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Applying for all draws

hope i'm lucky 3rd time ;)
1948 days 2 hours ago
waf_
Confirming Malta
1948 days ago
Alexeh23
Applying for all draws :)
1947 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
What do I have to do?
1947 days 22 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Shocked about LiukBB's withdraw, I think he did some nice things with Montenegro. I'm applying for the Netherlands's draw.
1947 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Just say you're applying for all the draws Bibbzy :D
If you don't mind what country you get that is :p
1947 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
applying for all the draws!!
1947 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yasssss werq Bibbsy!
BRING THE ROCK N ROLL TO ESCT! :D

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!