This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT22 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT22 Semifinals results and..

2813 days 14 hours ago
Alexito
Here you have the results of the semifinal which 10 countries from each semifinal made it to the Grand Final. Good luck to all of you!

And here is the wiki with the points and places of the non-qualified countries.
http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_22

Don't go far as you will need to vote in the Grand Final. Thanks to all of you ;)
2813 days 14 hours ago
bbfan21
Barely missed out on Grand Final....
2813 days 14 hours ago
Alexito
8 points was the difference between 10th and 11th in Semifinal 1 and only 2 points in Semifinal 2
2813 days 14 hours ago
bbfan21
Jeez....
2813 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
i thought im not gonna make it :O the last one tho wuuh
2813 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It looks like a  great final! :)

I screamed when my favourite made the final. :p
2812 days 23 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Well...I didn't make it, but at least I beat the odds! XD
2812 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Georgia's delegation is announcing that the result of this edition of ESCT is 'shocking and unexpected', with not only that Georgia didn't reach the final, but also getting the last place in the semi-final, with an entry considered to be a 'safe' one. With this ocasion, Georgia is announcing that there will be big changes in the procedure of the selection for the next edition. Also, Georgia wants to congratulate all the countries who stepped further the semifinals and wishes good luck to all the finalists.
2812 days 17 hours ago
Alexito
Just right in this moment the grand final has began, one day after finding out the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal, with surprising resultas. Once we already have the 24 finalists who will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Since now, all the participating countries, even though the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 22nd edition in Norrköping.

The voting will be open since today Monday 3rd October until next Monday 10th October. You must give 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you like the most. On next Tuesday 11th October, the Grand Final will be celebrated.

You must send your votes to me. If you can't vote for any reason you should tell me as soon as possible to find a juror to replace you. The players who don't vote will loose 50% of their final scores and/or loose their countries.

.be

Good luck to all the countries!!
2812 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Good luck all! :D
2812 days 3 hours ago
bbfan21
Romania have sent in their votes, good luck to all contestants as we look forward to the future ...
2811 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
Hey guys!

Each edition we are looking forward to see more realism in the votings and for this reason we are introducing this edition the spokespersons. What does this mean? Well, you just have to send a picture of a person from your participating country (it might be an actor, a singer, a politician...) and a picture at night of one of the cities of that country. You can choose whatever you want ;)
2808 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
12 countries out of 42 have already voted, there are still 30 countries left to vote.

Remember that last day to vote is next Monday and all countries must vote, even those who didn't qualify!
2808 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
I'll vote this weekend.
2808 days 13 hours ago
Alexito
Don't forget to those who didn't send yet, that you can also send pictures of your spokesperson and a city of your country.
2807 days 16 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
i will sent my vote tomorrow

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!