This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stars Tribal Council #6

Topic » Stars Tribal Council #6

1770 days 16 hours ago
marthean
Lets Welcome the jury Yanderere, Luka, Julian, Drew, Ty, and Emmett Voted out last tribal council

#Stars - Orange Buffs
01. Hoop (Ihooper902976)- How do you think the votes are gonna go for this vote?

02. Cap (Clarkkent6969)- What do you think of the Expanding Jury?

03. Fox (HotFox1)- How important was Immunity today?

04. Maddie (omggiraffe)- How do you feel about you first immunity win this season?

05. Maui (Tide)- What do you think can change the game at this moment?

06.Rose (TheRoseHorse)- You surprised that Fox player her idol on you?

07. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- How will you vote tonight?

VOTES DUE JUNE 26 2.P.M PACFIC TIME SEND CONFESSIONAL
1770 days 16 hours ago
omggiraffe
04. Maddie (omggiraffe)- How do you feel about you first immunity win this season?
feels great :), definitely a feeling that i have needed. this whole entire game, i have felt so out of it, and so this immunity win kind of boosts my confidence and lets me know that there's only 3 more rounds after this, and really if i put my effort into it, i can do anything. hehe.
1770 days 16 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
"You surprised that Fox player her idol on you?"
A little bit tbh. If I were in her position, I probably would've been too nervous to use the idol on someone else. I'm glad she did though. Otherwise....well...I'd be sitting over there *points to jury* right now.
1770 days 16 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
What do you think of the Expanding Jury?

I think I don't like almost everyone on it and I'm pretty sure its mutual so. I barely talked to Drew and never even said hi to Luka, and the rest well lets just say I would've thrown up if one of them would've won. So its a good thing they cant because I don't like throwing up
1770 days 15 hours ago
HotFox1
How important was Immunity today?

Immunity was so important to me, but I failed by not putting "earned", but Maddie won fair and square. I used my only safety net last tribal to make sure I at least had a fighting chance in this game. I'm not out yet and will being using my last card on the deck. I'm playing my Steal a Vote Advantage I found before all those numbers disappeared on the Idol Board. I could not find that Stars Immunity Idol, but this is was the only thing I can find, so this is my last chip.

I Steal Maui Vote
1770 days 15 hours ago
omggiraffe
well fuck
1770 days 15 hours ago
marthean
This is a Steal A Vote Advantage, so Maui will not be able to vote and Fox will vote twice
1770 days 15 hours ago
Tide
well fuck lmao
1770 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
They are going to be crazy
1770 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
How will you vote tonight?

Well this tribal will be interesting
1769 days 19 hours ago
marthean
If anyone has a hidden Immunity Idol Now is the time to do so

Maddie Stands
1769 days 19 hours ago
marthean
I'm using this on Cap

This is the #Stars Hidden Immunity Idol and any votes cast against Cap will not count
1769 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃
1769 days 19 hours ago
marthean
Maui Stand

" I'm using this on myself"

This is the Ira Hidden Immunity Idol and any votes cast against Maui will not count
1769 days 19 hours ago
marthean
1st Vote

Cap ( DOES NOT COUNT
1769 days 19 hours ago
marthean
2nd Vote

Cap Does not count

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!