This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ira Tribal Council #1

Topic » Ira Tribal Council #1

1800 days 10 hours ago
marthean
Tribe walks in " Grab a Torch and set it on the fire"
" In this game Fire represents life and once that's out, your out of the game"

#Ira
01. X (FireX)- Being the only winner on the tribe, Does that make you a threat? How do you think votes will go?

02. Hoop (Ihooper902976)- You have always been a fan favorite , Should people worry about your social game?

03. Drew (Bulldozer24)Have alliances form yet?

04. Maui (Tide)- How do you feel playing back to back? Does that worry you?

05. Luka (LiukBB)- How will you vote tonight?

06. Jasoi - Do you think lines are drawned?

07. Emmett (Emmett4) What do you hope to get while playing All Stars?

VOTES DUE JUNE 17TH BY 2 P.M PACIFIC

SEND CONFESSIONAL
1800 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
6. Jasoi - Do you think lines are drawned?
Well like,im shocked
1800 days 10 hours ago
Emmett4
7. Emmett (Emmett4) What do you hope to get while playing All Stars?

Too maybe get to the end duh...or to just see tge inaxt go
1800 days 10 hours ago
FireX
01. X (FireX)- Being the only winner on the tribe, Does that make you a threat? How do you think votes will go?

I mean i guees cause i won yea im a threat but like others have said we ALL our threats so why does winning vs someone whos actually played a better social game then me make me a bigger threat. So really its up to how ppl in this season wann peg who as a threat when.

I will say tho that i am a loyal player and since iv already won i think it would be good to use me and cut me close to the end cause i am a solid vote.
1800 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
I not a threat tho,Im the least threatening lol
1800 days 9 hours ago
Tide
04. Maui (Tide)- How do you feel playing back to back? Does that worry you?

It's pretty crazy to be back out here so quickly but I'm still 100% focused on the game and ready to play as best I can.
1800 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
03. Drew (Bulldozer24)Have alliances form yet?

I definitely think so, this is an all-star season and the only way you can make it far in this game is to be active and social with your fellow tribe mates, if your not involved enough in this game you will be out quickly
1800 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Drew u aint gonna fr act like u have been active are u cause like u have done nothing to help this tribe
1800 days 6 hours ago
marthean
1/7 Votes Recieved
1800 days 5 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I know I haven’t been on I was on vacation there was literally no way I could get online but I’m still gonna fight call me out all u want at least I don’t rage quit or give up like u do
1800 days 5 hours ago
Bulldozer24
If ur really wanting to stir shit up then let’s vote X out tonight

U call yourself a proven champ yet all I see is a little prick who ego is so high that he thinks he is invincible i hope so bad u get what’s coming to u
1800 days 5 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Don’t ever doubt my efforts to this game I spent all day trying to get our tribe trending so I could make up for not being active but I love this game too much to not care even if it’s only on a website I can’t believe that comment u made I would never disrespect anyone like that
1800 days 1 hour ago
FireX
U were inact when this comp happened..
1800 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Also i never called myself a proven champ but at least i show up and help my tribe out in challenges while all u do is NOTHING
1800 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Also i have never rage quit or give up. I won the last comp for our tribe but cause u were busy not being here and Apparently "helping" the tribe somehow i just aint sure how

U can try and call me out thats fine and all but maybe bring REAL facts before u do
1799 days 22 hours ago
Bulldozer24
You just have no idea how pathetic that comment was and ur gameplay is

Why can’t we all just band together and get this guy out? U all know he is a threat and apparently terrible at this social game. I would never have belittled anyone like that and if he gets away with this then that shows a lot of people’s characters. I knew it would be me tonight but at least let me go gracefully and not under these circumstances

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!