This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fang Tribal Council #1

Topic » Fang Tribal Council #1

1802 days 10 hours ago
marthean
Tribe Walks In

" Grab the torches behind you and dip it in fire" " In this game fire represent life and once that out, you are out of the game"

#Fang
01. Fox (HotFox1)- Being one of 2 Players of the Season of the game, Can that make you a threat? How do you think voting will go tonight?

02. Rose (TheRoseHorse)- Being a one of 3 Sweets Hearts on the tribe, can that make you a threat socially? What did you think of tonights challenge?

03. Jack (Jacko308)- Have alliances formed? Id there talk of Idol hunting?

04. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- Do you think, you pulling 2 powerful moves last season can make you a threat? Are you exhausted playing back to back?

05. Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- How do you believe voting will happen tonight? Do you guys think you could of done better in the challenge?

06. Honey (Honeybunch1)- Do you think it can be you tonight? How will you vote tonight?

07. Ty (J0K3R) - A player of the Season & a winner, You already have a big resume. Can that make you a target for tonight? Is a clean slate for you?

VOTE DUE BY JUNE 15 2 30 P.M PACFIC TIME
1802 days 9 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
"Being a one of 3 Sweets Hearts on the tribe, can that make you a threat socially?"

Absolutely. I feel like people could definitely  perceive me as a threat, but as a tribe, we should take out those who aren't showing up to challenges imo. The less people we have show up, the less of a chance we have at winning, so if we vote out someone who is showing up, then it isn't gonna help us any.

"What did you think of tonights challenge?"

I feel like that challenge was hard. There were many times that we got confused that made us lose time, and ultimately made us fall way behind. We did our best though, and that's all we can really ask for. The effort we put in is better then the result.
1802 days 9 hours ago
J0K3R
07. Ty (J0K3R) - A player of the Season & a winner, You already have a big resume. Can that make you a target for tonight? Is a clean slate for you?

Being 1 of the 3 winners in this game does make me a threat but keep in mind that my season was plagued with inactivity all you had to do was show up and vote to make it as far as I did.
1802 days 9 hours ago
Jacko308
03. Jack (Jacko308)- Have alliances formed? Id there talk of Idol hunting?

I think that alliances have to have formed, it is a social game after all. I personally haven't heard anything on idol hunting, but the idol board may say otherwise.
1802 days 9 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Do you think, you pulling 2 powerful moves last season can make you a threat?
I dont think that I am a threat because I was sooo lucky i found stealing vote and idol that help me make far in the game but this season have a lot people who's more threat than me. And i didnt win any single individual Immunity last time so i dont think i will see as a threat.

Are you exhausted playing back to back?
Yeah kinda, I didnt have enough sleep last season i mean pre merge i'm not that active im talking about merge lol
1802 days 8 hours ago
HotFox1
Being one of 2 Players of the Season of the game, Can that make you a threat?

No I do not believe so. Sure me & Ty were named Player of the season, but there are people this season who are huge threats in this game. We all came in with a clean slate. Are past shouldn't define us at all.

How do you think voting will go tonight? I honestly don't know. As long as it aint me. I trust the right decision will be made
1801 days 21 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- How do you believe voting will happen tonight? Do you guys think you could of done better in the challenge?

Well im voting who i trust the least and no i think its a stupid challenge just saying.
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
Reading vote 30 mins ealry since all votes were given
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol, now is the time to do so
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
No One Stands
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
1st Vote
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

--
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mark
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
2nd Vote-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
Mark
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
3rd Vote
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
Mark
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
4th Vote
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

Ty
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
5th Vote
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-

--
Ty
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
6th Vote
--

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ty

3 Votes Ty & Mark, 1 Vote Left
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
7th Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
AND THE SECOND PERSON VOTED OUT OF M6 SURVIVOR ALL STARS IS
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--

-
-
-
-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mark

" Bring me your torch" " The Tribe has spoken"
*SNUFFS TORCH*

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!