This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wrath Tribal Council #1

Topic » Wrath Tribal Council #1

1803 days 10 hours ago
marthean
Tribe Walks In and picks up a torch and puts it in the fire
"In this Game Fire represent life and once thats out, you are out of the game"

#Wrath
01. Cap (Clarkkent6969) - Playing Back to back, Do you feel mentally or physically exhausted? What do you think of being an all star?

02. Yanderere (Yandereboy12)- Known for your sassy mouth, What strategy do you think you have for this season?

03. Ami (LockerAmi)- How do you feel being the 1st season winner? Does that make you a threat?  Has the Game Changed?

04. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- Your a 2nd place winner and have 69 days playing this game? How do you decide who goes home when you all threats?

05. Gumball (gumball221520)- How do you feel playing tonight? Do you think theres any weak links in the game?

06. Josh (Joshbb17)- What will you vote be based? Past Game experience or Tribes weakest member?

07. Maddie (omggiraffe)- You Played Back to Back with like cap, You you tired? Do you feel people will put you & cap as a duo for playing together?

QUESTION- DO ANY OF YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST ALL STAR VOTED OFF?

VOTES DUE BY 230 P.M PACIFIC TIME. - SEND CONFESSIONAL
1803 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
05. Gumball (gumball221520)- How do you feel playing tonight? Do you think theres any weak links in the game?

Right now it is too early in the game to make a prediction that anyone is weak. I think right now we all have potential and this is just a step in the game.
1803 days 10 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Playing Back to back, Do you feel mentally or physically exhausted?
Nah I'm good.

What do you think of being an all star?

Its crazy for sure, like playing with the best that have played is something else for sure.

DO ANY OF YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST ALL STAR VOTED OFF?  Thats a big NO from me
1803 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
Gl guys!
1803 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
04. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- Your a 2nd place winner and have 69 days playing this game? How do you decide who goes home when you all threats?

- We're all All Star players so imo how you view one person as a threat compared to another is completely subjective. Everyone here is a threat in one way or another so in effect it all balances out.
1803 days 5 hours ago
omggiraffe
07. Maddie (omggiraffe)- You Played Back to Back with like cap, You you tired? Do you feel people will put you & cap as a duo for playing together?

No! Sleep is for the weak, sis.
I mean with mine and Cap's history, I think people would be off in pinning us as a duo.
Nobody wants to be the first all star out.
1803 days 4 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Well I'm hoping we keep our tribe active yes I wasn't as the challenge but it was for a important reason so I'm hoping I'm given the chance to show them what we got with not voting the girl who said she wouldn't be their today
1802 days 13 hours ago
omggiraffe
hi girls i just wanted to let y’all know that if i stay i won’t be at the immunity tonight because of work xx
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol, now is the time to do so
-
-
-
-
-
--

--
-

-
--
-
-
No One Stands
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
1st Vote-

--
-
-
-
-

--
-

-
--
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
Ami
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
2nd Vote
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ami
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
3rd Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Josh
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
4th Vote
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-

-
--
Josh

2 Vote Ami & Josh 3 left
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
5th Vote-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
Josh
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
6th Vote-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
--
-
-
-
-

--
-

-
AND THE 1ST PERSON VOTED OUT OF M6 SURVIVOR ALL STAR IS-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--

-
-
-
-
-

-
Josh

"The tribe has spoken" "Bring me your torch"

*SNUFFS TORCH*
1802 days 12 hours ago
marthean
Interesting tribal,, but seems to be a united decision

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!