This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M5 Finale Night

Topic » M5 Finale Night

1809 days 11 hours ago
marthean
35 Days ago M5 Survivor Redemption Island: Flops vs Newbies began, bring back 8 former M Survivor Flops to go against 8 promising new newbies in the game. We saw early on that the flops tribe wanted to change there name as seeing the Newbies tribe #Frais sending home 3 castaways while the Flops tribe #Fiasco tribe only sent two home patrik & Leon. While at redemption island we saw that patrik was the dominant one as he won his way back into the game during the merge phase. The first merge #Llama tribal was  so crazy in getting it in the outnumbered frais favor by sending home Jasoi a former floped player in a 6-5-1 vote. After that, most of the tribe agreed in sending home Ross a former #frais tribemate. After that we saw Barn get medevac from the game. We saw a rivalry brew during the merge with Garrett vs Cap. They both played there idol,, nulling many vote against them,and sending home Tide with 1 vote. After that we saw Love pull an advantage she had since finale 11 when guessing correct number on idol board as every season I hide 1 advantage on the idol board. She fliped the votes and sending Emmett Home. Next tribal was gonna send garrett home, but he pulled out an idol sending home patrik instead. We saw Jasoi win Redemption island , bringing him back in the game at final 7 now. At next tribal we saw Maddie with her second immunity win and the votes tied between Garrett & Cap going to rock draw with sending home RJ. At finale six garrett won immunity and targets became maddie & Cap. Cap was sent home with a 3-2-1 vote. NOW WERE AT FINALE 5

#Llama - Green Tribe
1. Garrett (Garrett5)- Some perceived as the #Fiasco former leader who has won 3 individual immunities along side cap. Closing tieing the record for a single season. He has played a leadership and strong physical game. 

2. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- A softer personality who pulled a huge move off with sending home emmett after stealing Maddie vote. She's played a quiet game thus far.

3. Maddie (Omggiraffe)- Has won 2 immunities thus far and has the intelligence of the game. She has proven to be a physical threat as well and getting into a few confrontations this season.

4. Drew B (Tester)- Has played an under the radar game without making any enemies on the jury. Can his under the radar game win him the titles of sole survivor.

5. Jasoi- The man who won his way back from a redemption island proving he can be a physical threat. Done his beast to not make enemies.

Who will win the title of Sole Survivor?

JUNE 8TH 2 P.M PACIFC TIME CHALLENGES AND TRIBALS BACK TO BACK.
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, SEND THE ORDER ON HOW YOU WOULD VOTE SOMEONE OFF

SEND CONFESSIONAL
1809 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
I am not a physical threat lol
1808 days 13 hours ago
marthean
Check In my Castways
1808 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
hi
1808 days 12 hours ago
marthean
Time for the first challenge of the night
1808 days 12 hours ago
marthean
This challenge is called "Words"
It works by me giving 2 letters and a number. The first one to comment a word starting with the 2 letters I said and having the same number of letters as the number I said will earn a point for them. First Person to 4 points wins immunity.

For example if I say Mi 6
You could comment "Mister"

COMMENT YOU UNDERSTAND AND CHECK IN
1808 days 12 hours ago
Garrett5
okay
1808 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
No im bad at spelling hahaha
1808 days 12 hours ago
marthean
Ch 5

GO
1808 days 12 hours ago
Garrett5
Chase
1808 days 12 hours ago
marthean
1 point garret
1808 days 12 hours ago
marthean
Round 2

Fr 6
1808 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Friday
1808 days 12 hours ago
Garrett5
freaky
1808 days 12 hours ago
marthean
One point Love
1808 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
here

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!