This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Llama Tribal Council #7

Topic » Llama Tribal Council #7

1811 days 15 hours ago
marthean
Lets welcome are Jury, Barn, Tide, Patrik, & Emmett

The jury is growing and will continue to grow

#Llama - Green Tribe
1. Garrett (Garrett5)- Do you believe immunity is a important thing at this stage of the game? What about the jury on the sense on showing them your game?

2. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- How do you believe this vote will go tonight?

3. RJ (Ityaboinez12)- Are resume of moves important for the jury?

4. Cap (Clarkkent6969)- Do you believe there is a clear target? Did Redemption Island happen that way you though? Can there be a idol out there?

5. Maddie (Omggiraffe)- Congrats on your immunity. That 2 now. Can that make you a threat in this game? Should people vote with carefulness this late in the game?

6. Drew B (Tester)- Here we are on Day 32. Did you believe you would make it this far? What is the vote based on tonight, Loyalty, threat level, or to cause chaos?

7. Jasoi- How does it feel winning you way back from redemption? You were gone from this game for along time, relationships can change?

VOTES DUE JUNE 6TH BY 2 P.M PACIFIC TIME SEMD CONFESSIONAL
1811 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Do you believe there is a clear target?

Yeah uh me, me, and me. Garrett Maddie and Drew have been trying to get me out for a while and now their old tribemate is back in the game there's a 99.99999% chance I go. If anything I'm not sad or mad or anything about being potentially being voted out but the fact that a complete inactive that has basically done nothing is still gonna be in the game.

Did Redemption Island happen that way you though?

Uh sorta i figured either Jasoi or Emmett would win.

Can there be a idol out there?

I really doubt it, theres no reason to use one really if there is one.
1811 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
PM ME A VOTE
1811 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
really my only pitch is theres others that will have more friends on the jury
1811 days 15 hours ago
omggiraffe
Congrats on your immunity. That 2 now. Can that make you a threat in this game? Should people vote with carefulness this late in the game?

thank you!!! i love having immunity, as i am sure that everybody does to be completely honest. i could be a threat, but like there's other people in this game with just as many or more immunity wins than i have so i don't assume that will be a problem. you should always vote with carefulness. i don't care if it is the first vote, you gotta always be looking toward the future, and always thinking each vote over beforehand.
1811 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
How do you believe this vote will go tonight?

Someone who's threat obv hahaha
1811 days 10 hours ago
Garrett5
Do you believe immunity is a important thing at this stage of the game?

It guarantees you just a little further in the game. Everyone will be fighting for it for the rest of the game. It's the best way to ensure your safety.

What about the jury on the sense on showing them your game? 

You have to be able to show and prove to the jury that you have a game worthy of their votes. But there's only one person on the jury that I've talked with. Regardless, a lot of people are going to be trying to build their resumes at this stage in the game.
1811 days 8 hours ago
Tester
6. Drew B (Tester)- Here we are on Day 32. Did you believe you would make it this far? What is the vote based on tonight, Loyalty, threat level, or to cause chaos?

- No I did not. The vote is based on threat level to be completely honest.
1810 days 18 hours ago
marthean
I'll go tallie the votes
1810 days 18 hours ago
marthean
1st Vote
Cap
1810 days 18 hours ago
marthean
2nd Vote

Cap
1810 days 18 hours ago
marthean
3rd Vote

Cap

3 Votes Cap , 4 votes left
1810 days 18 hours ago
marthean
4th Vote

Garrett
1810 days 18 hours ago
marthean
5th Vote

Garrett
1810 days 18 hours ago
marthean
6th Vote
Garrett
3 Votes Garrett & Cap 1 vote left

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!