This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M2 Survivor Mongolia Final Tribal Council

Topic » M2 Survivor Mongolia Final..

1920 days 15 hours ago
Bulldozer24
*he
1920 days 14 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Question to Zach: Well, I definately underestimated you Zach, winning that Final 4 immunity was crucial, and you pulled it off!
I admire your bravery to play both sides, and for a while, I believed you were with us, (hence why I mailed stuff to you xD), but, did you believe that this was a risk? And at any point, did you think that you were going/had made the wrong decision.

It was risky! I could very easily have been caught for playing both sides, but I knew Luca and Mark were so deeply rooted on one side and you, Tyler, and Drew were so deeply rooted on the other that you probably wouldn't check notes!

Granted you could have, but I knew playing the both sides was my best option. No one was doing anything in this game! It was two sides! Two alliances and that was it. I was trying to bridge the gap and make alliances on both sides to make sure I wasn't targeted from either end. It was risky, but it bettered me in the end because I wasn't a target in the late merge game.

I do not think I made the wrong decision because I am sitting here! I am in the final 3. The other two finalists didn't have the opportunities I had. They didn't have the chances to make moves, flip on their allies, gain information from one side and tell the other. I did all that. I was the one trying to implement strategies into the game.

And the final 4 immunity win was critical! I figured if Luca or I didn't win then you guys would target Luca because we had bonded and you saw him as more of a threat. My fear was that if Luca won I would be targeted.

So I think it was very important to win there because Luca was the closest behind me.

In the end I think my game was unique and tried to develop a strategy in this game that wasn't implemented because there was two alliances and I was the only one trying to shake things up.
1920 days 14 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
If u had known it was a final three, would u have voted luka knowing her would be a huge threat for jury votes

If I knew it was a final 3 I would have voted out Tyler. It would have been a Tyler vs. Luca firemaking challenge. And either way I would have taken out a big threat for jury votes.

I could honestly see a case for any of us to win, so taking out either of them would help my case.

I was expecting a final two with me, Tyler, and Luca at the final 3. I wanted to set it up that way because I expected Tyler and Luca would both take me to the final 2 and Luca had a better chance of beating you in the fire making challenge than Tyler.
1920 days 13 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Zach in this game i feel the only thing you have done this season is be a massive goat Luka controlled he fuck out of you if you even want me to consider voting for you wth have you done this season cause you have done nothing and i dont respect that as gameplay.
1920 days 10 hours ago
J0K3R
Tyler- I do appreciate the loyalty that u kept with me, I was really scared you might vote me out in the final four but u stuck to ur word and that to me is huge. But we’re u approached at all by luka or Zach or anyone from the other alliance and talked about wavering?

Luka messaged me once near the beginning of merge but wasn't really saying much just wanted to know the vote, i didn't even respond. I talked to Zach for a while i told him names and hoped for the best.

All in all i stayed loyal to our 3 man alliance that is yet to be named lmao
1920 days 8 hours ago
Jacko308
Thankyou final 3 for answering my questions. You all truely deserve it and I have cast my vote. GL to all of you. Much love <333
1920 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
I Will answer to All questions+ speech tonight.
1920 days 1 hour ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach in this game i feel the only thing you have done this season is be a massive goat Luka controlled he fuck out of you if you even want me to consider voting for you wth have you done this season cause you have done nothing and i dont respect that as gameplay.

Luca did not control me. I did not vote with Luca several times throughout the merge yet he kept coming back to me wanted to work with me. He told me about his idol, I didn’t tell him about mine. I was the only person in this game trying information from both sides, Luca had no clue what the other three were thinking and they always targeted him over me because of the connections I had.

And in complete honesty I could very easily have sent Luca packing throughout the merge because I knew about his idol and I could’ve played around it. I had the numbers to make a move against Luca happen. At 6, I could’ve very well just told Tyler, Drew, and Jack to switch the vote Luca and they would have done it.

I did not follow Luca by any stretch of the imagination. Luca needed me in this game. At final 4, I gave him a chance to stay because I thought it was a final 2. If I’d known it was a final 3, I would’ve made him go up against Tyler so it would’ve been harder for both of them.

What it comes down to is that I can say I could be sitting in this final 3 without working with Luca, but Luca has no chance of sitting in this final 3 without working with me.
1919 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
ONE MAN VS THE ISLAND

After 38 days i am so happy this is over. This game has been stressfull as fuck and honestly I dont go out in a happy mood, I am quite disappointed actually.
So I started this game tied with Zach, taco and Waffle and we ran the first tribals even when we flopped. I was one of the few people who always went on to challenges even if i had work.
I put a lot of effort in it.
After merge the situation was a mess, my tribe wa sin minority and all my dialogues with the other sides were solved with lies.  Like in this sea of negativity I found Mark, that at merge was the only one to make a move and try to flip with me. He warned about the other guys wanting me out at f10.
At f8 i was close to win ,and this is where I started to have doubt about zach. He was being distant and quite iffy with me. And then after Mark showed me the vote I knew Zach had flipped sides, but I have to keep fighting . At f7 I stayed up 1 am italian time to find people for the tags and then at f6 I tried to rally mark and zach to try to make something.
In that round I made a mistake and that was not using my idol with Mark the only person who had my back in this game. But then at f5 I used and this is where things with Zach became clear. At f4 i thought to be gone honestly, but i got in a tie and i am here.

Did I play the best game ? Probably not, but I tried probably most of everyone. I tried reaching out people, making them voting with me but i failed. My social game was quite on point before merge, then people just dropped me like a bag of of ice but I still kept trying. I won an immunity and against all the odds I made till here.

BULLDOZER What I want to ask you is what what ur defining moment in this game that deserves u the win?
Probably the fact tht at f4 I was able to convince zach to give me a 2nd chance, bc as things were i was most liking getting 4th.

TO JACKO
Congrats man, I feel that out of the entire cast, you were considered a huge threat, and you were targeted the most. At any point (particularlly past merge), did you feel that your game was in danger, and you thought for sure you would go home??

At f8 and at f4 for sure, my game was in hell danger.
1919 days 16 hours ago
tac_0s
i have no reason to vote any of you, none of you answered my questions.
1919 days 15 hours ago
J0K3R
I answered your one question to me.

Why i never built on our alliance?

and it was based off of the fact that you seemed inactive as fuck and not into the game so if i did align with you it would go nowhere, is what i thought, but now i regret not talking to you more.
1919 days 15 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
I gave you a pretty long answer man lol!

Question to Ziggy: How do you feel like you made it to where you are gameplay wise?

Coming into the game, I wanted a solid alliance and that was the alliance of 4 that we had on our original tribe. It was me, Luca, Taco, and Waffle. So our alliance controlled the premerge on our tribe, but we entered the merge down in numbers.

I originally thought we would be able to find cracks in the other tribe, but after getting four votes at the first merge tribal, I realized I needed to make some changes.

I reached out to Tyler and Jack to play both sides of game. Staying connected to Luca, Taco, and Mark by extension and gaining new trust with Tyler, Jack, and Drew. Initially, Tyler told me to vote for Taco and I honestly had no problem losing you because you had become inactive.

By voting for you, I proved my loyalty to Tyler, Jack, and Drew while not openly betraying Luca and Mark.

Then I worked with Tyler, Jack, and Drew to take out mark, but unfortunately your inactivity caused you to go home.

So that left me in the middle between Tyler, jack, and Drew on one side and Luca and Mark on the other side. I feel like my other two finalists didn't have the options I had.

Tyler was tied to his alliance from the beginning and so was Luca, so they had the necessity to make sure their alliances stayed together.

I was in no situation! The alliances could break apart stick together, anyone could honestly go home as long as it wasn't me and I would still be in good standing in the game I had connections to everyone by final 6.

At 6 I wanted to make a move against Tyler, Jack, and Drew. Tyler had immunity and Mark had gone to Jack trying to get out Drew so if they played an idol they would probably play it on Drew. So I wanted to put the votes on jack and have Luca play his idol, but neither of the people in my alliance followed through.

Basically, my gameplay allowed me to make moves not out of necessity, but because I had the opportunity to do so. I was the only person in this post-merge that strategized with both sides and made sure that everyone in this game had connections to me so after that first merge vote I wasn't targeted anymore!
1919 days 4 hours ago
tac_0s
honestly, less is more in the sense. just because you can make a move, doesn't mean you should feel the need to do so. in that sense, i can't really respect what you did as it wasn't really impressive.

joker, i understand where you were coming from, but you should have given a attempt instead of directly dropping it.

that's a yikes in a half for a both of you.
1918 days 21 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Taco, thanks for asking insightful jury questions even if I don't get your vote, which by the sound of it, I won't be.
1918 days 21 hours ago
Jacko308
If it isn't too late, I have something to say to Tyler:

In your speech, you said that you were behind most of the votes, and that you were the one that people came to talk to, to get the vote, though this is not true. After Jasoi went out after you planned to get Mark out, you never sent votes after. I was the one in the alliance that sent the vote to you, Drew, and sometimes Zach (lol).
Just something to consider...

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!