This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M4 Survivor Canary Islands Tribal Council

Topic » M4 Survivor Canary Islands..

1855 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
SuperEmily3721
I can clarify that the decision to vote out both Milk and Fox was not at all influenced by Julian on me, I was the swing vote for Milk, and while weighing up the options, I didn't want to go to rocks so I voted for Milk, Julian had no say in this. Also He did not have much say in Fox going again, as I was never contacted by him, that was definitely more on the other more active players in the game.

-------------------

While you are correct in saying I didn't have much power in the boot order tonight (hard to control votes while driving!) I planted the seeds of the double accounts and instilled doubt. It would have been easy for you to just roll with Fox and milk but you chose not to. Also, unwillingness to go to rocks for an ally this late in the game shows that you had doubts in your own group.
1855 days 17 hours ago
HotFox1
Hello, So time for the Fox Queen to ask her questions

Julian, the vet who did noting. Congrats one making it father then last time, But what did you do all game besides trying to throw me or Fake under the bus. Who do you deserve my vote even though I feel like you were X sheep. Tell me why you werent X sheep and why X does not deserve to win this game?

X, You were my rival, but you played extremly aggressive for no reason. You tried bully tactics on my alliance. I know this game is about lieing, but own up to your aggressive play and why you went that route, because that is behavior I can not stand. Being a villain is different then being so rude. You could of shown more respect. I also want you to tell me why you think Julian should win?

Congrats again to the both of you. I am not bitter, so my vote is open to the best argument
1855 days 17 hours ago
HotFox1
Also, congrats on getting Emily to flip, It hurt Emily, but thats the game and I wished you could of trust me and Milk
1855 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian:  I’m having a really hard time on figuring out on what you did in this game. You were really under the radar and went by the flow. Please prove to me on why you’re a deserving winner than FireX

- While I'll admit my game wasn't totally flawless I do feel like I did a better job of composing myself in the face of a seemingly impenetrable majority than X did. He told a lot of unnecessary lies and was a bit too heavy handed in his approach. While I do regret that I could have been a bit more vocal I was far from a non presence this season. After all I was already a target from day 1 and did whatever I could to make myself seem valuable to keep around, whether it was downplay myself, win at least 1 immunity, plant seeds of mistrust, etc.
1855 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian, the vet who did noting. Congrats one making it father then last time, But what did you do all game besides trying to throw me or Fake under the bus. Who do you deserve my vote even though I feel like you were X sheep. Tell me why you werent X sheep and why X does not deserve to win this game?

- The whole thing with you and Fake was extremely circumstantial and lucky, and luck is definitely a factor here. I saw your blog with the -50 and ran with it.

As for why X shouldn't win, he was a bit of a dictator and is largely responsible for what put us in the minority in the first place. His heavy handed approach drove people away. I think the best comparison here would be Natalie vs Russell. I wasn't ENTIRELY a sheep or a non-presence but I wanted to come across as juuuuust small enough of a threat to squeeze my way through without people just going "oh he's a vet, fuck him he can go." Just look at EoE and how that's going for vets!!!
1855 days 17 hours ago
marthean
1/7 Jury Votes Recieved
1855 days 10 hours ago
FireX
X, You were my rival, but you played extremly aggressive for no reason. You tried bully tactics on my alliance. I know this game is about lieing, but own up to your aggressive play and why you went that route, because that is behavior I can not stand. Being a villain is different then being so rude. You could of shown more respect. I also want you to tell me why you think Julian should win?

Ok first off i did not try to bully your allies. That was never my intention but i will say that i went to far with milk. I tried so hard to get him to turn on u and stay with me and he was not budging at all. Honestly hes probs the 1 person i owe an apology 2. With that said the reason i chose to be agressive is thats the best strategy i have in survivor. When i joined this site i was always letting others run the game and i would follow and u knkw what i got. Voted out never making F5. I changed my gameplay awile ago and decided to be in charge of my own game. Sadley for me my agressive gameplay hurts 1 aspect of the game and thats jury. I will say this tho. Despite all that i DID work my butt off every round and made sure to talk to everyone. I always kept a open mind and even if things did not pan out i moved on and tried again. Thats something julian did not do. He kept a closed mind on who he would FOLLOW because lets be real He made 0 game moves. He did what i asked him every round. And as for his seeds of doubt idk if it was working i think ppl just wanted to make moves

Why does julian deserve to win. Ok this is hard because anyone in finale would have my vote over julian. They all played the game and did thier best. Being UTR is great and all but julian says hes like natile who won. She ehad good social connections with ppl and talked to everyone... Julian did not. He onky won 1 challenge and thats because i told him what majority was doing but ill try my best

Ge came back for his second chance. He was only 1 of 3 vets that came into this game and with a target on his back he had to make that smaller. He relized his only strategy was doing nothing. UTR so good that he made himself the easiest person to beat and thats is a strategy
1855 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Also, congrats on getting Emily to flip, It hurt Emily, but thats the game and I wished you could of trust me and Milk

Well i had immunity that round and she really was my only hope. But this is how i looked at it

I had immunity
U had idol
It would tie on julian and milk

That means fake and emily go in a tie. Now i just found out yesterday they were allies since day 1 so i cant take all the credit for that. If that alliance was real that means fake and emily relized they would end up in rock mode and decided to go my way(thank gosh) but thry made a move and got u out. But i did do my best to talk to emily and make a honest deal with her. And i kept my word to her untill she voted me at F4(thank gosh i did not have to do a FMC).
1855 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
My Questions:

X- I have to admit you played a good game. Why do you deserve to win this game?

Julian- I never spoke to you in this game at all. I feel like you just floated the entire way to were you are. Why do you deserve to win this game?
1855 days 10 hours ago
FireX
1.  So now, we’re you really sincere when you came up to me and promised me final 2 if i would work you, because you thought no one would vote for you or was that just a lie that you told me.

Oh no i was very sincere. I was willing to go to f2 with anyone and like i said i kept my options open. I know that finale is hard so i needed to make sure i went it with a good number 1. I wanted that to be sou because i got really great vibes from u. (Hence why i gave u safety). I knew you were better at this game then you were letting on and i also relized u could easily end my game so i decided if i could make a F2 with u that u would trust me and we could have shocked anyone and everyone

2. I also wanna know would you have taken me if i wasn’t voted off or no.
Like i said to emily about the deal we made it all matters on if u have my back in Finale. If i see you have mine i hands down have yours. I wanted to feel safe just like everyone in this game and if that ment with u then u better belive it. I also dont take the stealing my vote as @ at me. U did what u needed to and pulled it off. U were super loyal to Fox and thats why i tried so hard with u milk. I failed and i got mad. I relized straight up i would have a risky game if i could not pull someone over with me

3. From your personal opinion, do you think being aggressive and lying and being rude. Do you think that we should take that into consideration.

Ik i was all those things. I hope that u can seperate gameplay from my way 2 agressive PERSONALITY in this game. If not i still respect you. The fact that your willing to even give me a chance means a lot and i hope i do show you that i am MUCH different outside group games. With that said i dont think u should seperate it. How a person act with others is just as important in this game as making a move is. Thats why the jury deciding the winner is such a crazy way to end survivor makes is so entertaining. If my in game personality was just 2 much for you to consider how hard i worked every challenge and every vote vs someone who really just sheeped me then dont vote me. I want you to vote and be like yes i am feeling good about it.

And lastly do you think if it was you and me in the Final 2, do you think that you would’ve won.

Tbh if it was me and u in f2 i think it would be a close vote i really do. I think u might win just based on being closer to ppl but who knows. I just feel like that could go either way and it was a risk i would be willing to take. I cant win if i dont even make F2 so i have to get there. So at the time my thought process was ok if this gets me there then so be it. Thats what i will do.
1855 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- I never spoke to you in this game at all. I feel like you just floated the entire way to were you are. Why do you deserve to win this game?

- To be fair we were never on the same tribe until merge and it went south very quickly for us. Yes I know I wasn't here as much as i would have liked but I did the best I could to work with what I had. Maybe it was the complacency that comes with all the early challenge wins that makes me appear like I wasn't doing a whole lot? Who knows, but I fought just as hard as everybody else to make it. I won an immunity and was an integral part of several key votes, regardless of who's voice was the loudest.
1855 days 1 hour ago
marthean
5/7 Votes Received
1855 days ago
Yandereboy12
I wish I was here at jury cause I have all the tea! To spill at the reunion
1855 days ago
Yandereboy12
I would like to admit me Julian and gumball all had targets as vets so that's another reason why he should win FYI

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!